Become a Patron!

Baby beast burnt taste

Shortfuse12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so I finally got around firing up my alien mod and th baby beast that came with it. Unfortunately I keep getting this burnt taste and at one time it gave me a atomizer short. I fired up the baby beast on my vaporesso mini still same burnt taste. Any clue why? And it's only on 40watts

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like it is not wicking well. Close off the air and give it a couple of pulls, try to get a few bubbles. If still no good, bad coil.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yep. Not enough juice getting to the coil.

VapingMurse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you using prebuilt coils or the RBA deck? If it's the prebuilt coils that came with the beast, they could be shotty quality. I've always had better luck getting a fresh pack of coils for some reason. If you're using the RBA, make sure you have enough cotton in the juice wells, but don't pack it too tight. It needs to be able to breath if it's going to take in juice. Is the tank leaking at all? What is your VG/PG for the juice you're using. And, if it is the stock coils, did you let it sit long enough?

Not trying to undermine you in any way, just wanna cover all the bases to get the best understanding of what's going on with your device buddy

Vape on!
Murse

VU Sponsors