VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The story behind this mod is HILARIOUS. They have been selling out everywhere.

Today I found them at a pretty good price with free shipping from the USA.

Standard Features:

The Manhattan measures almost 1in in diameter; standing 3 ¼ in tall
Thick wall design to add to the durability and electrical conductivity of the Mod
A powerful “rare-earth” magnet button design with a built in fail safe to ensure this Mod cannot fail “On”.

This is only for mod device which includes one body, one top cap, and one bottom button.

Specs

• Copper Body
  • Copper Top and Bottom Cap
  • Copper Firing Button
  • Copper Contacts
  • Derlin Isolator

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$39.55

BpaKOaqsbU0

Click here to get more information on this deal....

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only thing that would make this better is a TM.

Luke49783

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered one! I wasn't sure that I'd ever buy another mechanical, but this is too good to pass up!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Please tell us the story Joe!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please tell us the story Joe!
If I'm correct it has to do with an "authentic" mod maker screwing over the machinist that made his mods for him because he was a greedy moron who couldn't manage his income with his obligations, particularly his obligations to the hard working American making his mod and the hard working Americans who spent money on them.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks!

Even though I am not into mechs, I just may purchase one:D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear that I had the right company. I had seen a purported statement from the machinist but didn't save the link.

Does anyone know where I can buy an Fumanhattan from that has them in stock and ships from the US? I wish I could spare the $40 to buy one :mad: if only for the collector appeal of it... :D

Oh and then post my own page reviewing it so that post the C&D order right beside it and then sue them for violating my 1st amendment rights.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's really cool is that Amerivape's mod is being cloned en mass at a good price point. Just goes to show that if you are a mod maker and act like a dick, the clones will come. I bought a Fuhattan for the box, the mod is really a quality item. hits well and is damn near a 1:1 with the defunct original.

Hey Hanamodz! How are the sales of your $250 30 watt box mod going? I spoke with a local b/m who carries the Hana and he has stock of 30+ in all colors, and is selling them at 2-3 per month tops. Excuse me while I take a vape on my $60 30 watt aluminum box with out a logo.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does this mod come with a free bottle of Asahi? And can I get a Brad Pitt namebadge too?

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw 420's comparison of the two. Must say right up front the Fuhatton came out on top.

Since the Fuhatton is a higher quality all around better mod, how can it be considered a clone?

Luke49783

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know where I can buy an Fumanhattan from that has them in stock and ships from the US? I wish I could spare the $40 to buy one :mad: if only for the collector appeal of it... :D

Check out Joe's link at the bottom of his original post, it looks to the eBay listing where he found them for sale, shipping from the US. They still have them.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Check out Joe's link at the bottom of his original post, it looks to the eBay listing where he found them for sale, shipping from the US. They still have them.
Yep, I pulled a DOH! on the edit on that one. After typying the where can I find them bit, I realized that I should check Joe's site out first which is where I saw the $40 price... apparently I didn't delete it when I went back and added the line about wishing I could justify spending the money. Kinda sucks to be on a "fixed income" now :(

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Damnit, I've wanted one of these since the release... Just don't need it. It's in my cart... we'll see if it stays there.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, fuck my obsessive self... Wanted one since twisted announced they were coming, and I just pulled the trigger. Vape budget is pretty shot now, thankfully I just got juice, have juice I won on Mod Envy two weeks ago coming at some point, and two juices I won from Tower Of Vape coming at some point as well, so I really should be set for quite a while. I've had ridiculous luck winning juice, just never know when it's gonna show up. Makes the mailbox a fun ordeal everyday. :)

I had to get this thing. Ticks all my mech requirements, and is fucking hilarious. I wanted the authentic until the true Amerivape was exposed, so now I can give em a big fuck you... Hattan.

Luke49783

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My immature side wants to tweet them a picture of this when I get it along with a few choice hash tags. Hopefully the more mature side of me will prevail.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My immature side wants to tweet them a picture of this when I get it along with a few choice hash tags. Hopefully the more mature side of me will prevail.
I like your immature side, lol. I'm pretty excited, been coveting this for a while. I'm probably gonna unload another mech, I have a couple I never use anymore, so I should be able to almost break even.

Thanks for the link mr. Joe.

If you didn't get it from Graham's group buy mostly likely your getting a clone of a colne. All.Gold Errythang head to toe

9fa35d22f36c61847332d3e189330f54.jpg
35b90c595ec742d28e73961835def27a.jpg

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you didn't get it from Graham's group buy mostly likely your getting a clone of a colne. All.Gold Errythang head to toe

9fa35d22f36c61847332d3e189330f54.jpg
35b90c595ec742d28e73961835def27a.jpg
Could be... But if his pictures represent his product, and I expect they do, then they are copper, no gold mirror finish. I wouldn't be surprised if they're made by a different manufacturer, but we shall see. What company made the "authentic clone" lol. I feel like it was Infinite, I will see if twisted mentions it in his video. So great... As long as it's a quality piece I'm happy, though it would be nice to get the "authentic."

Could be... But if his pictures represent his product, and I expect they do, then they are copper, no gold mirror finish. I wouldn't be surprised if they're made by a different manufacturer, but we shall see. What company made the "authentic clone" lol. I feel like it was Infinite, I will see if twisted mentions it in his video. So great... As long as it's a quality piece I'm happy, though it would be nice to get the "authentic."
This is my pic taken from the fuhattan I just receive from the group buy. They're manufactured by Ijoye I believe and are copper plated. This thing is heavy and hits like beast

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This is my pic taken from the fuhattan I just receive from the group buy. They're manufactured by Ijoye I believe and are copper plated. This thing is heavy and hits like beast
I received mine yesterday afternoon. It is the same brushed copper as the one in twisted's video, but the box isn't magnetic like his, so even if it's made by ijoye, it's a clone of a clone, lol. Threading is nice and Buffy and smooth.

A couple gripes are that even the shorter pin either flush mounts most of my attys, or I have to leave about 1/4 turn gap at the switch. I have this issue even with adjustable 510 Kayfun blacks, though a couple of my kayfuns will flush mount. This is both with VTC5's, and LG HE2's, the LG's being slightly shorter, and better. I might do some wet sanding, can't decide.

The other gripe I have is that, though the switch is buttery smooth, and supports a full kayfun no problem, the pin isn't quite as wide as the hole, so it leans very slightly to one side when standing up. It's stable still, not an extreme lean, and I'm hoping it will settle in. The button did start to back out on me last night, but I put on my rubber "gripper gloves" and tightened it by hand super tight. So far it's good now, but something to keep an eye on. I can't remove it by hand, so I'm thinking it's good now.

Overall, it's nice, it hits well, though I feel my copper cartel might have a bit more punch, though that's completely subjective. I'm pleased, wanted this guy for a while, and It's pretty nice overall. I've never had a mod be PERFECT, so I don't feel these are even remotely deal breakers.

@Luke49783 did you get yours yet? Also, you having the same issues at all? I'm curious, also, how do you like it?

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Also, I forgot something worth noting. There is a clear plastic, or delrin, doesn't matter for function that surrounds the outside of the switch. So, one concern of this switch is the potential to autofire, if your battery made contact at the negative with no insulator, is not an issue. It's clear plastic, and about 1 mm, so that's nice.

Luke49783

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received mine yesterday afternoon. It is the same brushed copper as the one in twisted's video, but the box isn't magnetic like his, so even if it's made by ijoye, it's a clone of a clone, lol. Threading is nice and Buffy and smooth.

A couple gripes are that even the shorter pin either flush mounts most of my attys, or I have to leave about 1/4 turn gap at the switch. I have this issue even with adjustable 510 Kayfun blacks, though a couple of my kayfuns will flush mount. This is both with VTC5's, and LG HE2's, the LG's being slightly shorter, and better. I might do some wet sanding, can't decide.

The other gripe I have is that, though the switch is buttery smooth, and supports a full kayfun no problem, the pin isn't quite as wide as the hole, so it leans very slightly to one side when standing up. It's stable still, not an extreme lean, and I'm hoping it will settle in. The button did start to back out on me last night, but I put on my rubber "gripper gloves" and tightened it by hand super tight. So far it's good now, but something to keep an eye on. I can't remove it by hand, so I'm thinking it's good now.

Overall, it's nice, it hits well, though I feel my copper cartel might have a bit more punch, though that's completely subjective. I'm pleased, wanted this guy for a while, and It's pretty nice overall. I've never had a mod be PERFECT, so I don't feel these are even remotely deal breakers.

@Luke49783 did you get yours yet? Also, you having the same issues at all? I'm curious, also, how do you like it?

Mine came in the mail yesterday. Overall it seems exactly like the one in Twisted's video. Like you said, the box isn't magnetic and it leans slightly when standing on end. My button backed out a bit as well, but when I tightened it down it got to a certain point and just kept spinning, I never actually hit a stop with it. Overall, I'm quite happy with it.

I ran the switch across the tube without a battery in it, doesn't attract, so I think it's solid copper.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Now that I look at the switch again, I see how it works. The spinning makes sense.
Cool... Sounds like the same normal minor clone issues. My switch hasn't backed out again yet, and the lean... It's an FUHATTAN. It's got a gangsta lean, lol. Such a smooth throw, and surprisingly little effort with such strong magnets. I am used to my cartel with the authentic upgrade spring, though, and that thing is firm as hell. It's heavier than the FUHATTAN, too.

Also, I've gotten my attys sitting flush with the LG HE2's, but the VTC5's are still a bit too long.

VU Sponsors