Become a Patron!

Backup Tank And E-Juice

Hypermole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone.

I now have a backup for my Innokin Endura T18 Starter Kit. I bought the Innokin Endura T22 Starter Kit and wanted to make sure it worked. So I put some different E-Juice in it to verify it is AOK. My question is if I just leave the backup aside will the e-juice evaporate? I'd like to use up the juice in the T-18 and then the plan is
to slowly move the nicotine level down. Do the tanks and atomizers gunk up if left with juice in them?

I sure wish I started out with smaller sample bottles at lower nicotine levels. My T-18 is running 36mg. U.S. Menthol and the T-22 is partially filled with 24mg. pomegranate which I prefer.

I read somewhere that running a tank dry is not recommended.. Is that a true statement?

Thanks Allot

lessifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You don't want to run a tank so dry that you burn your wicks. Can't think of another reason to not run it until empty.

As for tanks sitting unused and filled, chances are it will leak. Depends on the tank and how the wicking/air/vacuum/etc. is. Some won't leak if you store them upside down, I'm not familiar with your particular ones though.

Hypermole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dumped out the E-Juice anh would like to just wash it out and put it away till I need it. Can I just let the tank and coil set in hot water then let it dry out till I need it? I just wanted to make sure this Endura T22 I just bought worked.

Thanks

lessifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That should be fine, may want to check the coil/wick to make sure everything looks good when you go to use it again.

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dumped out the E-Juice anh would like to just wash it out and put it away till I need it. Can I just let the tank and coil set in hot water then let it dry out till I need it? I just wanted to make sure this Endura T22 I just bought worked.

Thanks
I dont have your type of tank but with my tanks and coils. I run em under hot water for a minute then I put them in isopropyl alcohol for a little while maybe three minutes or so and shake my container. It gets alot more of the liquid out. Then I air dry it for a day. Put coil in a small baggy to keep dust and dirt out.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get the 5 packs of T-18/T-22 1.5 ohm replacement coils on Ebay for about $14.00 shipped.

VU Sponsors