Become a Patron!

Bad batch from tfa?

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been vaping double ry for a good amount of time now and KNOW what it is suppose to taste like. I recently opened a new 4oz bottle to make my batch the next week or two and I'm getting a floral taste from it. I have even taking it stand alone to confirm it is the double ry. Has anyone ever had this experience with TFA? Mislabel? Bottled incorrecty? The order did come directly from TFA, not another vendor. It also contained about 25 other flavors which is why I'm thinking it is possibly a mislabel or wrong flavor bottled up. I'm irritated cause now I'm out 400 ml of VG, little nic and 4oz of flavoring

Pillzee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know from work that TFA is very good about making sure you get the product you asked for. Did you make sure to shake the flavoring really well before you tried it? I am not positive but it could be a fresh batch. I know sometimes flavors can smell way off at first but are actually just fine. If nothing else when I get into work tomorrow I can smell our double ry and see what I can smell and hopefully compare.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know from work that TFA is very good about making sure you get the product you asked for. Did you make sure to shake the flavoring really well before you tried it? I am not positive but it could be a fresh batch. I know sometimes flavors can smell way off at first but are actually just fine. If nothing else when I get into work tomorrow I can smell our double ry and see what I can smell and hopefully compare.
I emailed there to see if I could get any info there bottling process. It smells like the usual double ry but the floral notes and color are way off. The seal on the bottle was broken for this mix so i know it was accidentally contaminated on my end. I shook the heck out of it cause it was sitting for almost two weeks. I'm hoping a long steep will remove the floral notes, it quit gross and not something I can vape. Thank you for your input

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I emailed there to see if I could get any info there bottling process. It smells like the usual double ry but the floral notes and color are way off. The seal on the bottle was broken for this mix so i know it was accidentally contaminated on my end. I shook the heck out of it cause it was sitting for almost two weeks. I'm hoping a long steep will remove the floral notes, it quit gross and not something I can vape. Thank you for your input

I believe TFA CS is very good - I'd ask them for a replacement!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That would be sweet, I use this flavor ALOT, I feel I'm going to go through double ry detox while waiting whether they replace or I order.....

VU Sponsors