Become a Patron!

Banana Caramel Custard

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not really my own mix, got the recipe off e-liquid recipes, I just swapped out the TFA caramel for Cap's caramel, I was surprised how good this one is with how simple it is.

Vanilla Custard V1 (Cap) 12%
Caramel (Cap) 6%
Ripe Banana (TFA) 2%

Found it was good after a 3 hour warm bath in crock pot and leaving to air for 24 hours, but only keeps getting better with time.

Last edited:

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that with Cap V1 or V2 custard?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is V1, will edit 1st post to add that :)

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool, thanks. I still have a little V1 left. Maybe I'll give it a shot with both :)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not really my own mix, got the recipe off e-liquid recipes, I just swapped out the TFA caramel for Cap's caramel, I was surprised how good this one is with how simple it is.

Vanilla Custard V1 (Cap) 12%
Caramel (Cap) 6%
Ripe Banana (TFA) 2%

Found it was good after a 3 hour warm bath in crock pot and leaving to air for 24 hours, but only keeps getting better with time.
@Nailz, does the TFA Ripe Banana come through with that screaming runty flavor, or is it subdued by the custard? I've never had any luck mixing with this type of banana flavor, but I'm pretty sure that the banana flavor I like (FA) would be overpowered --even at a higher %, say 3-4%--if mixed with these two. I suppose I could try the Caps at lesser percentages...

VU Sponsors