Become a Patron!

Bananna flavoring

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Guys I'm jonesing for a banana flavor. Not your fresh fruit, ripe, banana cream flavor, I'm talking runts! That or the banana marshmallow candy flavor you can sometimes find. Any suggestions?

-Kingboomer

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Guys I'm jonesing for a banana flavor. Not your fresh fruit, ripe, banana cream flavor, I'm talking runts! That or the banana marshmallow candy flavor you can sometimes find. Any suggestions?

-Kingboomer

LorAnns Banana Cream (Clear) tastes just like those little squishy marshmallow candies to me. I use it a lot of recipes.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INW Banana is supposedly a runts flavor , have not tried it yet myself tho.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TFA also has a banana cream flavor. For me, it was WAY too strong, but most people really like that one.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks guys. I should of specified tho, it's for DIY :D

-Kingboomer

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
INW Banana is supposedly a runts flavor , have not tried it yet myself tho.

I've only tried 3 banana flavors, (TFA Ripe, FA & INW) and the INW is by far my favorite. I've never had a runts candy and have no idea how the fresh, ripe, true banana flavor of the INW would work with that.

Ron
---
"The proper method for inquiring after the properties of things is to deduce them from experiments."- Isaac Newton

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
TFA Banana Cream is pretty good. INW Banana to me is like the banana equivalent of TFA Strawberry Ripe, pretty tasty and authentic and can go either the candy or bakery direction depending how you mix it.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Most Banana flavorings are of the "Runts" variety. It's harder to find a genuine banana IMO. INW Banana, Banana Ripe (even though some people claim to get real banana from it, I don't), TFA Banana Cream, Lorann's Banana cream, are all candied banana flavors.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks guys. I should of specified tho, it's for DIY :D

-Kingboomer

I use 4% TFA Banana Cream stand alone, taste like that artificial Banana we're all used to.
Want more Banana, add a couple drops per 15ml of TFA Banana Ripe.
Need more Creamy, add 2% TFA Dairy Milk + 1% CAP Vanilla Custard

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only one I've really tried is Capella's Banana, to me I would describe it as half way between fresh and the candy banana, I've tried it with other fruits but it overpowers about everything else you mix with it unless you go like 3% tops. Maybe that and some sweetener would do it? I never liked the runts bananas so I probably won't be finding out for myself :)

VU Sponsors