Become a Patron!

Batteries- where do I get my decoder?

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, I'm not not new to vaping by any stretch. I am new to building, mechs and sub-ohming. I love it. I love reading about vaping, watching tedious youtube videos about different wires and I annoy the crap out of every person I know. But, batteries? BORING. I don't get it, cobalt, lithium, nickle, hybrid, venting, eyebrow explosions...I have a feeling this least fun of vaping purchases may also be the most important. So can someone tell me if I've got this right please? The higher the mAh the longer your bat will last, right? but if you are sub oHming you lower resistance, therefore you need more power to push clouds which comes in the form of amperage, right? So in my mech where i like to build betweeen .5-.7 I need a high drain 18650. I guess my question can most clearly be stated as: if my mAh goes up does my available Amperage go down? What are the most important stats on bats? I noticed with my old mvp the mah is like 4500, and my bat lasted for days, but that is with much higher resistance coils, but the e-vic is like 5000 (i think if i recall) and they go to sub levels of ohm. I want to stick with mechs, but safely, any advice is greatly appreciated.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let us just make it simple.
Good for a good charger and a good battery. Xtar for a charger and VTC4 for a battery, both will do wonders for your .5-.7 builds.
It gives you an amazing overhead for safety not pushing the amp load on the VTC series and keeps your eyebrows attached.

VU Sponsors