Become a Patron!

Battery compatible?

I'm new to vaping and I'm about to buy my first mod (target vtc 75w) and I wanted to know If this battery I picked up was good for it .....the battery is a 18650 3.7v 2500mah

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Beverly, and welcome to Vaping Underground! We are delighted to have you here! :)

As Shark says, the Samsung 25R's are very good. So are the LG HG2's at 3000mAh, up to 20 amps constant drain. If you are vaping really LOW ohms, the VTC4's are less mAh (amount they "store" ) but can go 25 amps cdr no problem. I would NOT recommend Efests, or anything with "fire" in the name. Some of the better suppliers besides the one mentioned are Ilumn.com, RTDVapers, etc. Personally, I get my LG HG2's on Ebay from guys with VERY high feedback scores, and ratings of 10,000+ users without any problems. They are NOT going to risk their good ratings to pass counterfeit batteries. Selling on Ebay is their livelihood. DON'T buy them from Ebay sellers, who are selling from overseas, no matter how good their ratings are. You should be safe if you follow those guidelines.

So, what kind of batteries are they trying to sell you, if I may ask? :)

VU Sponsors