Become a Patron!

Battery question

expydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have an ipv mini 2 with a Samsung 25r battery. Can this battery handle a .3 ohm cool safely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If the IPV2 mini will fire a 0.3 ohm coil, you are golden

expydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry about posting in wrong section . Awesome I just didn't want the 20 amp blowing up in my face. Rather ask than learn the hard way lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gosh....its no problem at all, safety first is #one in my book, Welcome again to VU:):)!!!!!!!!!!

expydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A friend of mine gave me her new Atlantis 2.0 for cheap which I why I ask. Can't wait to try it out

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a regulated mod, its not up to the battery. Its up to the mod. Looking at the specs, it wont likely go below 43 watts on a .3 ohm build. Should work well. I used the specs on VaporDNA as a reference. I can say that here, right? lol

expydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Being regulated doe that mean that it'll shutdown before failure

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its very complicated. It *should* only work within the designed ranges. Say for example, you hook up a single 12 gauge piece of copper wire as a load, it wont fire. But however if that wire were somehow flopping around inside the mod and shorted the battery, it would be toast...

expydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok thank u still new to this but I'm really enjoying it. A lot to learn with ohms and battery amps and stuff lol

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 30 watt version has a max input current of 13 amps. The 70 watt version has a max input current of 30 amps.

VU Sponsors