Become a Patron!

Battery recommendation for the Segelei Fuchai 200W Mod

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
I just received my Fuchai from Vapenw and they gave me 2 FREE Batteries. They are the Lgdbhe4 batteries. They seem to power the device fine with the TFV4 tank, what an awesome combo this is. I am just curious if there was a better option for batteries than these? Thanks for all your help.
NCH

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless you're going well above 100 watts, those should be fine - I use HE2 and HE4 batteries (very similar cells) in my 100w mods around 50-75 watts all the time...

TogaJon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using Samsung 25r batteries in my fuchai and usually run it at around 80-110 watts with no problems and decent battery life.

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the replies. Right now I am at 80 watts and have tons of flavor and huge clouds. I want to order another set of batteries to have for it and wanted to know if there was a better option, these are fairly cheap and seem to be working just fine so I will order a second set. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!
NCH

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought my Fuchai from VapeNW during their black Friday sale, and I received 2 Samsung 25R's. A great deal for $60.00 shipped...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the replies. Right now I am at 80 watts and have tons of flavor and huge clouds. I want to order another set of batteries to have for it and wanted to know if there was a better option, these are fairly cheap and seem to be working just fine so I will order a second set. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!
NCH
Good deal - if you find yourself feeling like you need to push 120 watts or more with regularity, I'd look into some 30A cells (the HE4 are good to 20A).

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
I bought my Fuchai from VapeNW during their black Friday sale, and I received 2 Samsung 25R's. A great deal for $60.00 shipped...
I actually got the same deal with free batteries when they had the sale posted on vaping cheap and used that code. I am loving this mod with the TFV4 tank. I have used the quad and the rda so far, tons of vapor and the best flavor that I have ever had.

im not sure if this thread is still active or not but I have a question. I have a sigeli fuchai 200 that I run from 36 to 50 W.... what batteries are best for it that will still give me good flavor and cloud but wont die quickly?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
im not sure if this thread is still active or not but I have a question. I have a sigeli fuchai 200 that I run from 36 to 50 W.... what batteries are best for it that will still give me good flavor and cloud but wont die quickly?
LG HG2, Samsung 30Q, or Sony VTC6 will give the longest time between charges at the wattage you vape at. All are 20A and 3000 mAH.

VU Sponsors