Become a Patron!

battery safe?

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
?? Is there supposed to be something attached?

There was supposed to be a picture but it wont let me get out of the file attatch screen without getting rid of the picture, but its a pink 18650 battery

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not sure what that is on the head. Are the scratches on the casing deep? Do they go all the way through? Personally, I am paranoid with batteries and have probably tossed out a couple good ones. If the scratches on the casing go through or risk to go through, then no it is not safe. If you are confident they wont, then it depends what that is on the head.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
When you are mining batteries from a laptop beggers can't be choosers.

For the most part as I understand it, they aren't marked and you really don't know what you have or how old they are.

Do it at your own risk.

When you are mining batteries from a laptop beggers can't be choosers.

For the most part as I understand it, they aren't marked and you really don't know what you have or how old they are.

Do it at your own risk.
Im using it in my hammer and it doesnt heat up too much at all, so i figured it was safe not to blow up or anything

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oo, I didn't even think to ask what brand of battery it was. I would be very careful with it. If you don't sub ohm, it is probably safe. But new batteries are not expensive. Personally, I would not use an unknown battery for vaping.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When in doubt, throw it oot!

VU Sponsors