Become a Patron!

Battery weak always

I know nothing about vapes so I’m hoping someone can help me. I have a Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini. The tank is a Tobeco Mini Super Tank and I use .2 tobeco brand coil. The battery inside says 18650 3.7V 2500 mAh (it came with the joy tech )
The screen on the vape (when not in use)says 70.0w
Volt 3.95
Coil .22
Amp 0
I don’t know what any of that means. Every time I press the button and hit it, it says “weak battery” no matter how long it’s been charging and I barely get a hit.
My question is is my coil not compatible with the battery inside? Why does it always say weak battery? Is it because the tank and the vape are different brands?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lower the wattage. 70 is maxing it out. Try 40-50 and see if you get the same results. If so, you might just need a new battery.

Lower the wattage. 70 is maxing it out. Try 40-50 and see if you get the same results. If so, you might just need a new battery.

When I bought the tank the guy said with the .2 coil I could do 60-70 so I put it around there. But I’ll try what you suggested thank you

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I bought the tank the guy said with the .2 coil I could do 60-70 so I put it around there. But I’ll try what you suggested thank you

let us know if that works

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Evic Mini will do that also if I try to get 70 watts at 0.24Ω. The best it'll do is 60 watts. A true 30 amp CDR battery may do it. Something like a Sony VTC5a. Drop the wattage and it'll probably work ok. You shouldn't need that kind of power to get a good vape from that coil. like @skt239 said start around 40 watts and work up if you need to or down if it's too hot.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's the mod, the local vape shop had a few people recently complain about it. My original mini was a 60 watt mod and the manual says 25A CDR and recommended the VTC4. A firmware update made it a 75 watt mod.

VU Sponsors