Become a Patron!

Beater Mod.......

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, I was looking for a beater box mod, I looked into an iPV D2. Had everything I was looking for.......small, 75w (don't need that, but WTH), replaceable 18650,TC (nickel & Ti), and cheap enough I didn't care what happened to it. I couldn't find one locally, so I went online hoping for somewhere with overnight shipping at a reasonable price. I came across a vendor selling the Smok M65 for $29.99! I thought no TC, and it has known issues w/ power reduction. Maybe they'll have something else that might work.....cheap. Based out of Arizona, they had a local shop. I decided to check it out (even though the previous B&M I visited treated me like a shitbird because I wanted something inexpensive). They showed me many mods that might work, but eventually they said "have you thought about this one?" (the Smok M65). "It's Cheap, sturdy, if you clean the contact on the bottom plate it will alleviate any issues, and at $30 if it lasts a month you're still ahead of the game." Ok, decision made. He then asked if would like to try some juices. I didn't need any liquid, but figured I would humor him, as he had been good to me. Their liquids were outstanding, I must say, but I didn't need any. I said that a particular liquid was great and I would come and pick some up when I was running low. I checked out with my new Smok M65 and eFest 18650 for $41 out the door. I never mentioned I was military, but I guess it showed (go figure). As I walked out, I noticed there was a 30ml bottle of my selected liquid in the sack. I stated that I didn't ask or pay for that. I was told "Thank you for your service, you're all good to go." All I can say is THANK YOU and give a big Bravo Zulu (for my Navy brethren) to JVapes. I will definitely be back! If any of you have a moment or find yourselves in need of anything, I highly recommend JVapes.com and be sure to give a shout out to Zach at their Tulsa, OK location.

Charlie Mike JVapes.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors