Become a Patron!

Beco Osens M Disposable Vape Review

Y0I8OoEP_tVdkmFR4c5WqAUzHPFUDzQ6I8bk0dUjNKCkFZHng35lFkF_2spDm14UrZfSWsSB_ypzPjYdtWquRPqvCRYiYyVf3Ao6K4-GFoDbC_kgR8sdyAePSnH8W6vd3bAzKFTvlojwS4pgvZBrfdY

Thanks to Freya from Beco Vape for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website:
https://becovape.com/products/beco-osens-m

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Beco Vape, nor am I being paid to write this review.

IJWU17z9LIrjwmVBJanqLGzOL_Hf0P8l8eF5r1LNU1S0y7zrGXIkVJRVBJiPmt-IU24YvRFTEsxqMEFxRjjleVbxC2G1xFY53oAsO7CDkg08WEsF_FgHaA6aVUsuxwyVeNBxNbPPVLMvajKGek0P7fU

Features
  • Premium Aluminium Alloy Body
  • Powered by RevMesh - Increased wicking efficiency + 0.06mm mesh
  • Unique Mouthpiece - reflective transparent look
  • Smooth Airflow
  • Minimalist Design

33b8NV_znBdvruv455pF-bv0-pm0H1pQauFC9Po_9ShB7RWTHwRz_a1ag760JMe4ICbsL7rRre9XddoOLlmaO1ulqeljGPUdkf2WgkvAmVg3HZ-xmNizkZSlp8Wo3nZpAz33dntU_dPGvs5UlZD7JjU

Specs
  • Size: φ16.5*104.5mm
  • Puffs: 600+
  • Nicotine Strength: 20mg
  • E-juice Capacity: 2.0ml
  • Battery capacity: 400mAh
  • Coil: 1.4Ω Mesh

6Cwy-NMAxlK1ipy2jzfGWdOFitloh-4BJQbuREJ_8sfBFO59yaM--8wx45GQjNwyvdGLVQkxXasB5qh-PtfcXaQMEA0u_KCPzRWB3MhJ-p918u8Y2vEc6ND0L6IK_Jq8cMtnGTcCj3pWWkzwPWpjIH4

In the box:
  • Disposable Vape
  • User Manual

qnadro6G-XcmS3oLk7fVtlR7sjFupn9pwSvieZN0WsGLeBszSHqbmKrh_TTNoL_VZouzQVwhYnW90Uzw8waf3AR4zD3bqdnfUQEwlcBv8-M2FlON475Lt5EMRJx_Dyra1gEk8fhxOhEwzgN39Jj5G0Q

Design
The design of the device is very aesthetically pleasing to me. It’s a round device, about the size of a cigar. It really gives you that cigarette feeling when vaping it as well. The device is completely made out of metal, trying to make it as easy to recycle as possible. The only thing on the device that seems to be made out of plastic, is that transparent mouthpiece. Other than that it’s a very simple device. No buttons, no charging port, nothing to it. The vapes are in a color corresponding with the flavor it brings. The device has it’s branding on one side and the flavor spelled out on the other.

oewHnoOyN6cjKizoNGXlRMRGezuPm9Cy5w8uAF96l2aU65EXNLJ3KqEi7ZRVG6EOyE3sLw9wxOmScd8DwjakJ56dmk6b5vd6RXONdJgDFgf2Qc1TucTRJMWg_pTHVlKWwPa54-5hnFM23o10LlLGLPM

Flavors
ILkqPexVyNw5Tq6tB6itqKsXi0Zk_922oeGMLuZ5IpV9EBIr8VCovCfv6wf0E-b6LAmsY6V1bXAGcDz1cDeuwNY-kNgtADHIaudyCo8amVRRDRGFPrFwfGZ9OnuCQ0u6Fwt3f2V_xJGIITJW7oBRDyc

Mango Peach Watermelon - 9.5/10
Honestly almost perfect flavor. The only reason I’m not giving it a ten, is because I think there should always be room to improve, but I almost wanted to give this one a ten, cause I can’t stop hitting this one. It’s really the perfect mix of three very good vape flavors. That mango and peach go well together, seems common sense, but putting that little bit of watermelon into the flavor as well, really perfected it for me. All of these vapes have a very smooth hit and flavor to them.

2zxdVmeXcP0_JnAVNEWUVHoYHUVgIl5-UNL9rv5lsNfjhHrefzujuJy8F34OUKYasTZaw244RiOxupACC6IubLDLwHM-nSrzTnU9_yQ9EghLsNhJRFhSQ1jwl7vcmtrbvwdnCQP8gYrPfRBA81ifoTM

Watermelon Ice - 8.5/10
The flavor from this vape is very nice. It’s that typical artificial watermelon flavor that I have grown to like. There wasn’t much ice in the flavor to me, or maybe I’m just used to vapes with way too much ice flavor in them. That’s why I actually appreciated that there wasn’t much of an ice flavor in there. I’ve been hit with those so much that I would even give a headache from it. All in all this was a very pleasant flavor.

PeFx-tx2IYbL1EX9LL3gSijK6Wl4aYHQPFbWMMAz51SE-dO3qKXfhfgIyWZa6X4B-zuugYCWBCpobhnpfj7cvO-zftsJsEm1pxSUdWHmKzDcjvKrU5VwIMbFJuwrKl8MH97BPc0IBLyvw_gyeHif0Wk

Premium Menthol - 8/10
At first I was a little bit scared to try this one. I have used menthol flavors a lot in pod devices, but I had never used them with disposables, so as much as I was scared, I was also curious. It really surprised me when I tried it. A refreshing taste of menthol gum was what hit me, but not a very smooth and soft one. Not as harsh as I am used to from other vape flavors with menthol or even just ice in them, so that was a really nice surprise. If you’re a fan of menthol cigarettes and are looking to replace that with a vape, this one is definitely a very good option!
3IDpmXKuxQ7D2_E0j4PPPdlMVyMOonYv19JtIzm2yXDjWXI452ob4PdpR5Dlpk8dn3k8yDHU3wSWLcWDyoUmXJGN6iMIn8CZyUbmyu2sW_vGWWqrCdqQ4pLKEnbaqaCJ8OBVb_9_troDJ-1uBK-PSyY

Blood Orange - 7.5/10
This was a vape flavor I had never tried before, so I was curious to try it out. It was a pleasant experience. Immediately hitting you with the typical artificial orange flavors, that’s also known from a lot of those orange drinks. If that’s what you like, this would definitely be the flavor for you. I liked it, but I liked the other flavors I tried a bit more. None of these flavors are overly sweet, by the way.

XoRFo9Y0NzvVOwXscWKRJbe13aND2NACNan-F4v2YsFTFWeMdxiwXEGObK015toLRF539Jfbik_LRg3q1CZsOlaQ-PJxw_Xi-_UFF4C-rSjP1a4UBNzGfXDj3pKqLqYGvfhKgMAnS59LP9qjLsNbN6s

Performance
The performance from these vapes was consistently very good. The mouthpiece that’s on there is very comfortable and the device just seems to hit perfect for a medium MTL.
In terms of puffs count, I couldn’t tell you exactly how far they’d get. But they look and feel like the average 600 puff disposable, maybe a tad more than that.
The flavor and draw were very good and soft on each draw. I never experienced any kind of spitback or anything like that. Flavor from these vapes was very soft and comfortable. Those are really the best words to describe it, I think. A lot of disposable vapes have such a sweet flavor that you can barely tell what flavor it’s actually supposed to be. With these vapes I could tell almost exactly what flavor they were, before I looked at what it actually was.

4yc2xBYtr78l2o8UUEX9QXQuCizT-rNSyZ0P1PiAPV-PSZATj6NKNQkJA0DP4ISY3EM0X_-wEDWTLjHkL2ukZLHFMiFFZ_-VWcim7Oobb7IG2BxhTeS4yJJqHsQd86T91K7orRXEU7WZaX5NUr_bGow

Pros
  • Flat bottom
  • Impressive design
  • Very simple to use
  • Good flavor
  • Very nice MTL

gMYNbR7ZqBzCKHT7Ehy1t98mYPulcUUXckXgHp5LTvdBUntMJQO5vtMVmQzZ3_IqzGUp8hDDUgpFzdnUtV-_LiTZ2WpyTJtLEg2l2e_s3pXcQBo0hj_9BtvcRLuob9Blgl9NPiOz4jqnz58Qg0_msjw

Cons
  • No nicotine strength variation

Verdict
I’d heard good things about the brand Beco, but never had the pleasure to try their vapes myself. I have to say, they didn’t let me down. With the way these little vapes hit and feel in the hand, I really think it’s something ex cigarette smokers would really appreciate. I know I did. Something to keep in mind is that there only seems to be one nicotine strength at the moment for this vape (20 mg), for me that didn’t matter, since that is the strength I’ve always liked in my pods as well. The impressive design, ease of use and good flavor really make it a compelling option for a disposable vape. Especially those that are transitioning from cigarettes into vaping. I’d say this vape is definitely worth considering, if you’re on the hunt for a small, comfortable and user friendly vape.

Vtj3TsBD-mQ6jkqEQ0HatPyDi5ZzLfqy-ACXxKggKd9ZMaxwKyWsz5OarvXXuPrwuaQPX8kKpHXNXSOMOd0-nWewDtIEOmWxavIJzivw1-onp_VtUno2alox4cMj_QlcB2C3UW9p7UrOZX4pPEV6-oM

Thanks again to Freya from Beco Vape for sending me this device. I also wanna thank you for reading this review!

VU Sponsors