Become a Patron!

Been a pretty good Christmas thus far...

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mods11.jpg

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 11186

Wife got me the Variant clone. This thing is a beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know how it works for you in a week or so. They are sexy as hell, but the price throws people off for a clone. If it is well built and performs well the price may not be as big an issue for some of us.

Very cool gifts everyone. I got to order a subtank last night, I'm looking at it like a new year gift lol. Already did our holiday stuff.

Merry Christmas every and may all your tanks attys and mods be shiny and bright. :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 11186

I've been looking at those. I'd appreciate an overview of your thoughts of the device in a few weeks if you would. I'd like to know about battery life (how much you vape, how long the battery lasts and how long you experience on a recharge time). And maybe about the controls of the device. From the vids I have seen, it seems overly complicated. I just want something like my Sigelei 100 watt, that fires and the wattage adjusts up/down easy. I don't want to worry about pushing the wrong button and having to break out a 3 ring binder manual to figure out how to fix it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been looking at it on and off. $175 is still steep, even for an authentic IMHO. I'd need to see a performance chart starting at .3 Ohm-1.5 Ohm before I would consider buying one.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking at it on and off. $175 is still steep, even for an authentic IMHO. I'd need to see a performance chart starting at .3 Ohm-1.5 Ohm before I would consider buying one.
Well it's cheaper than the authentic which is about $800ish

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Came with a cheap hobby charger luckily I had a really nice one. Paid 184.00 for it from vaporider.net. I will be running it through the paces this week. So far I like this mod a lot. I've had a dark horse .21 and a mutation v2 .3 on it so far and this thing seems to perform really well. Battery life? I'll know more when I get a few cycles on the lipos.

rickmtnview

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 11186

Congrats on your present. I spent the weekend resolving an unbalanced battery the IMAX B3 couldn't resolve. Did a lot of viewing Youtube to get info and ended up buying an IMAX B6 MINI, portable battery meter, pwr supply and 2 more batteries. A bit over a $100 so that I could use this mod. Absolutely completely insane I know, I'm guilty............power output is as inaccurately measured as can be designed into a mod.
I use it all the time and just love it!

rickmtnview

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The cool thing about the Variant, other than looks, is the lack of button presses required to vape. No 5 clicks on bulls***, press middle button 1 sec and your on, then the fire button........your vaping. To turn off, press middle button 3 sec. The big negative, other than firing at higher wattage than indicated, is the paraphernalia that you should have to maintain your lipo batteries.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty good , i would say fantastic , congrats.
Thanks man....just got my Subtank today in vapemail...my GF ordered it before Christmas for me...it went on a multi state trip all over the
USA for some reason only the USPS knows...

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks man....just got my Subtank today in vapemail...my GF ordered it before Christmas for me...it went on a multi state trip all over the
USA for some reason only the USPS knows...

As long as you got it , it's when you pay and it never shows up thats sucks (and someone will have to end up losing their life over lol)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As long as you got it , it's when you pay and it never shows up thats sucks (and someone will have to end up losing their life over lol)
hahahahaha...give me my vape stuffz or I keel you!

VU Sponsors