Become a Patron!

Been around a while now!..

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So.. I've been around a while now. Monday will be 3 months tobacco free and my real journey began here in VU. I started vaping an ego.. Didn't work. Moved up to a pink istick 20 and a nautilus tank. Didn't work. Finally I came to VU.. Read til my eyes watered and got the istick 30 and a kanger sub mini and I was off and running! Racked up a few weeks and outgrew my mini and got a mutation x mod and a mutation x v2!boom.. Started building!.. From there I got an istick fifty aspire cf sub with the Arctic tank and my vaping works world came to life. Now, three months in and my collection is growing sick. My desire to smoke is gone. My contempt towards big tobacco and it's supporters rousing radical thought! Whoa.. Lol anyways I just got an ipv4 with a vision mk tank and man.. It's money.. Love it! Bought a sigelei 100w used off Craigslist last weekend for 30 bucks.. This vape thing is amazing! Love VU.. Love being tobacco free and I encourage you good vapers to spread the news. Got three of my coworkers off tobacco by selling them my first mods and tanks and answering questions and giving support on the tough early days!...
c68c8228d8e776c982ddb2a788e63ab7.jpg

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats on kicking the stink sticks! Also, kudos for turning on some of your friends to vaping!

VU Sponsors