Become a Patron!

Been smoking about a pack a day for 15 years.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! Keep off the stinkies, you'll make it. The Nautilus is a great tank. What type of device (mod) did you end up getting?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks man! Just the nautilus right now. Starting to do around, still in research mode. Any suggestions?

Live long and prosper Zamazam

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Nice to have you here!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
What battery are you using?

cking2

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good job on the quit! And welcome.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

cking2

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And about the time you find the perfect tank and mod.... There will be new ones lol. Never ending cycle :)

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

One side effect of Vaping is the condition called Shinyitis. Not something to be overly concerned about because the symptoms included lovely scenery and increased pleasure from vaping.

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

One side effect of Vaping is the condition called Shinyitis. Not something to be overly concerned about because the symptoms included lovely scenery and increased pleasure from vaping.
That sounds awful!

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and welcome. There is a bewildering variety of gear to chose from when you're ready to level up. I recommend you make a post and ask for advice.

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and congrats on quitting! I second the D3, it's a great device and very small. Pick up a couple Samsung INR18650-25R's and you'll be set. For great prices on the batteries I recommend Illumn.com. Don't know what features you are looking for in a tank but I have a few recommendations based on things I've tried recently.
Aspire Clieto:
Uses pre-made coils only, has great flavor and good vapor production. It's fairly short and features a super easy top fill design.
Indulgence Mutank:
This tank gives the option of pre-made coils and a rebuildable deck. If you order one I highly recommend getting the velocity deck with it. These are available at VaporDNA. I haven't tried the pre-made coils, so I can't speak to their performance. However, it was very easy to coil and wick and performs great.
GeekVape Griffin:
The Griffin is rebuildable only, but is fairly easy to coil and wick. I recommend GrimmGreen's review video for a good wicking method. Vapor production and flavor are great.

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi and welcome. There is a bewildering variety of gear to chose from when you're ready to level up. I recommend you make a post and ask for advice.
Is there a sub that you would recommend? It's time

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome and congrats on quitting! I second the D3, it's a great device and very small. Pick up a couple Samsung INR18650-25R's and you'll be set. For great prices on the batteries I recommend Illumn.com. Don't know what features you are looking for in a tank but I have a few recommendations based on things I've tried recently.
Aspire Clieto:
Uses pre-made coils only, has great flavor and good vapor production. It's fairly short and features a super easy top fill design.
Indulgence Mutank:
This tank gives the option of pre-made coils and a rebuildable deck. If you order one I highly recommend getting the velocity deck with it. These are available at VaporDNA. I haven't tried the pre-made coils, so I can't speak to their performance. However, it was very easy to coil and wick and performs great.
GeekVape Griffin:
The Griffin is rebuildable only, but is fairly easy to coil and wick. I recommend GrimmGreen's review video for a good wicking method. Vapor production and flavor are great.
Thanks for that! I'm strongly considering the d3

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I build my coils, and am maybe not the right guy to ask about prefab coil tanks. A lot of people are loving on the TFV4, but it is strictly a subohm thing; not to mention a juice hog and maybe a bit powerful for a new subohm vaper. An Innokin iSub S is a solid choice in the subohm range for not a ton of money. An Aspire Atlantis offers a decent selection of coils, from .3 to 1.0 ohm, and has a clapton set. Another option is the old Kanger Subtank/Toptank. It too has a wide variety of coils. For a person just starting subohm, there is much to learn about how you want your vape to work for you. You may also find you don't like subohm all that much; many people do not. Thus I suggest you spend less money and get some variability. Once you figure out exactly what you want, you can look around and find gear optimized for that regimen.
Is there a sub that you would recommend? It's time

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Suprtrkr what is it about Sub Ohm that makes people think it is the bomb? I know you can be a Cloud Former but aside from that what is the real deal?

You contributed to helping along with others and me getting into a MOD with an Aspire Nautilus Mini which to be brutally honest is totally everything I need at this point in my Vaping Journey.

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I build my coils, and am maybe not the right guy to ask about prefab coil tanks. A lot of people are loving on the TFV4, but it is strictly a subohm thing; not to mention a juice hog and maybe a bit powerful for a new subohm vaper. An Innokin iSub S is a solid choice in the subohm range for not a ton of money. An Aspire Atlantis offers a decent selection of coils, from .3 to 1.0 ohm, and has a clapton set. Another option is the old Kanger Subtank/Toptank. It too has a wide variety of coils. For a person just starting subohm, there is much to learn about how you want your vape to work for you. You may also find you don't like subohm all that much; many people do not. Thus I suggest you spend less money and get some variability. Once you figure out exactly what you want, you can look around and find gear optimized for that regimen.
Thanks for the info but I was talking about a sub forum lol. After doing some research I don't think sub ohm vaping is anything in interested in right now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just went out and bought a D3. I think this is gonna do the trick for me at this point! Thanks for the suggestions!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you want carefree everyday no maintenance, go with a Nautilus Mini, 2 MLs and an all day vape without a fill unless you chain vape every hour! Easy coilsswap and fill.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome - and congratulations!

Subohm vaping is generally something that people who've smoked for a while may or may not become interested later on in their vaping journey. I smoked for 40 years, and for me subohm was the natural progression in my quest for intense flavor (with a low percentage of flavoring). But some never feel the need and are quite happy with other equipment. Do whatever you feel you need to keep from smoking!

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome - and congratulations!

Subohm vaping is generally something that people who've smoked for a while may or may not become interested later on in their vaping journey. I smoked for 40 years, and for me subohm was the natural progression in my quest for intense flavor (with a low percentage of flavoring). But some never feel the need and are quite happy with other equipment. Do whatever you feel you need to keep from smoking!
Thank you

Deryan3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi Igotvabies, congrats on quitting, I've been vapin for 2yrs come May 2nd and have amassed alot of gear, the Nautilus Mini is a good tank, I still use it in my rotation.

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Igotvabies, congrats on quitting, I've been vapin for 2yrs come May 2nd and have amassed alot of gear, the Nautilus Mini is a good tank, I still use it in my rotation.
I'll check it out. Thanks

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't had a cigarette in a week and I don't miss em one bit! I bought a little Aspire nautilus but I have a feeling I'll be leveling up soon.
Big time congratulations quitting the smokes...!!

VU Sponsors