Become a Patron!

Benefits/Cons of the Aspire Atlantis 5ml extension?

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thinking of buying it even though I don't vape enough during the day to finish a full tank. Takes me 2-3 days to have to refill but I just like the thought of being able to have more juice in my tank. Was wondering if there is benefits of having a longer chimney(Less juice spit back, etc) or If there is loss in flavor or vape? Not too experienced in the Vape scene but I assume there is also benefits and cons from having a longer chimney.

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not an expert, but my Atlantis seems to function the same with the 2ml or the 5ml. It is nice not having to refill my tank 5 times a day, so I always use the 5ml.

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
Mine has been lost in the USPS system for over a week now. I just looked and it finally says Out For Delivery, so I will know more after it arrives and I run it for a few days. I can empty the stock tank in a few hours of driving. I really want the 5 ml, and think it should have come with both sizes.

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So went out today and got the 5ml extension. Looks awesome! I thought it was gonna look weird since I'm used to seeing the Atlantis tank short. Still looks great and performance wise no more flying juice into my mouth or lips lol. Nice little "upgrade". Also got myself a Trinity Drip Tip. That is a whole other story. I didn't think a cosmetic change would actually have a purpose. But I feel like my Atlantis feels soooo much better by just changing the drip tip. Thought I was delusional so ask my brother to try both tips and said the same thing. lol. Anyways go get a 5ml extension!!
Sorry about the horrible picture quality. Took it with my tablet lol.20150207_192121.jpg

wildwildwest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought the 5ml tanks for all of my Atlantis's. Don't notice any change of behavior or function, but it sure makes my life easier.

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
I have been vaping it for a few days now with zero complaints. Except that the Atlantis really should have come with a 5 ml tank from the very start, what was Aspire thinking? They weren't!!!!!

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is it a really a pain to change out that tank? I heard first hand it sucks balls to change them out....

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
If you have an issue with changing this tank out maybe you shouldn't be messing around with electrical devices like this, seriously!!!!!!!

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you have an issue with changing this tank out maybe you shouldn't be messing around with electrical devices like this, seriously!!!!!!!

Just asking how difficult it was to switch the glass out brother. Not looking for an Internet flame war.... Just the glass...

Have a good one NCHornet...

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Piece of cake changing the tanks out. The new piece just screws on the atlantis base

VU Sponsors