Become a Patron!

berry crunch recepie

draggin515

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Using tfa flavors and a 50/50 mixture I have 5% berry crunch 4.5% malted milk 2.5 strawberry and the same for blue berry. All I taste is the berry crunch flavor. Any ideas where to improve? Steeped around a week, but was told as long as it's not a custard flavor it should be good for a shake and vape. Any pointers? 12mg of nic at 3% I have 48mg but want to use up 12 first

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-27-11-35-18.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-27-11-35-18.png
    418 KB · Views: 63

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Really any creams (and probably malted milk) need to steep. As for the flavor what I would do is drop the berry Crunch to 4 and the malted milk to 3. I would imagine that the milk would thin the other flavors out but I could be wrong. I haven't ever messed with malted milk. Also if you go to e-liquid- recipes.com and look up the flavors it gives you what other people have used % in recipes. That's what I do if I'm not sure about some flavors.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

draggin515

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really any creams (and probably malted milk) need to steep. As for the flavor what I would do is drop the berry Crunch to 4 and the malted milk to 3. I would imagine that the milk would thin the other flavors out but I could be wrong. I haven't ever messed with malted milk. Also if you go to e-liquid- recipes.com and look up the flavors it gives you what other people have used % in recipes. That's what I do if I'm not sure about some flavors.

Am I using too much flavor? All of theirs is like .3 and what not. And I'm looking at Recomended percentages but is that with single flavor? Mixing? Such a struggle lol

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Most of the .3 or .5 or low % are flavourart flavors they are more concentrated. Some TFA flavors go all the way up to 10%. There is TFA flavor % spreadsheet in the internet. I think you can Google it

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All are at single flavor lol, but could be useful
Yeah it is but it will give you an idea of how strong it is. That's when e-liquid- recipes.com comes in handy it tells you single flavor and in multi flavor recipes

Last edited:

draggin515

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah it is but it will give you an idea of how strong it is. That's when e-liquid- recipes.com comes in handy it tells you single flavor and in multi flavor recipes

Maybe I missed the multi flavor. All I saw was single

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you type in the flavor it will come up with both usually. It is what people have actually used.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe I missed the multi flavor. All I saw was single
When your on the site go to user then flavor stash, type in flavor then what I do is if there are multiple ones I pick the one that had the most recipes. Also TFA is also TPA so keep that in mind. When I looked it up just now there were over 1000 recipes and the median is 3.5 in recipes

draggin515

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Found it! I used to median of all four flavors. I feel like the percentage of flavor is super high though.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Berry Crunch seems to need some steep time, oddly enough.
But I wouldn't mix other fruits in myself.
And Strawberry can be another one that needs to steep IMO.

You can actually go down to 2% with it.
2% Berry Crunch + 2% INW Biscuit (steep for a week)

Malted Milk I always use in addition to other Vanillas & Creams, and then, only at 1-2%, (it doesn't seem to work for a base very well IMO).
Goes well with TFA Vanilla Swirl, any Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA Dairy Milk, FW Milk, Sweet Cream, HS Cream, etc.

This one was pretty good too IMO.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/berry-crunch-ice-cream.183875/

Takes some time to get to learn all your flavors, but it's best to start lower and work your way up IMO.

draggin515

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I searched the liquids and used them at Recomended median percentages 7% berry crunch, 6% strawberry, 5% blue berry and 4% malted. Did two 30oz bottles. One to shake n vape and the other to steep a couple weeks. Really at that point of not knowing where to start with percentages, steep times, etc lol.

draggin515

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just love the input really. I know all of this is trial and error until it's perfected. In just impatient. I have1/4 flavors that tastes good. 5% cake batter 6% strawberry and 2.5% vanilla

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just love the input really. I know all of this is trial and error until it's perfected. In just impatient. I have1/4 flavors that tastes good. 5% cake batter 6% strawberry and 2.5% vanilla

It's a start, and it does take a bit of patients until you get a few you like so you've got something decent to vape.

VU Sponsors