Become a Patron!

Berserker Mini MTL RTA - Vandyvape

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, in this review i take a look at the Berserker Mini MTL RTA from Vandyvape. The RTA was supplied for the purpose of this review by Ema from Sourcemore.

https://www.sourcemore.com/vandy-vape-be...-gold.html

In the Box

Contents:

Berserker RTA
2ml Glass Tube
2ml Ultem Tube
Ultem Drip tip
2 Coils
Screwdriver
Spare O-rings
User Manual

Aesthetics

The Berserker mini comes with a metal tube fitted, and although not very practical due to not having a clue what your juice level is i was tempted to keep this set-up as it looks great (I did eventually switch for the all Ultem set-up). I recieved the gold version which is completely gold in colour apart from the black MTL style 510 drip-tip. The shape of the RTA is almost bullet shape so having the metal tube fitted emphasises the bullet look, the tube has a nice viking crest engraved onto it which again i do like. When switching to the Ultem tube and drip tip it's worth mentioning the tube is a lot clearer that past Ultem tubes so you can clearly see your juice level. I'm no expert with materials so quite happy to be corrected but the named Ultem tube to me just looks like tinted glass (not that i care again it suits the gold colour i recieved). The base section has the airflow control ring which has machined out teardrops all the way around apart from one of the teardrops is cut out for airflow adjustment and lays on it's side. The top-cap has the same teardrop design and in very small writing on the lower part of the top-cap it say's "ENTER A STATE OF WILD FURY", when the drip tip is pulled out more branding can be seen on the top. The Berserker Mini's build quality is of the highest standard and looks good whether you go for the all metal, Ultem or clear glass look. As well as Gold it is also available in SS, Black and Rainbow.

Specs:

Stainless Steel
Diameter: 22mm
Height: 31.7mm
Capacity: 2ml
Top-fill
Gold Plated 510
Colours: Gold, SS, Black, Rainbow

Assembling and Changing Tube

No drama's here, all the threading is great and changing tubes is a doddle. The base (with deck) screws easily off as does the top-cap leaving you with the all in one fill-ring and air chamber along with the tube. To release the tube simply hold it and put your finger inside the air chamber and push (they separate easily), then just push on which ever tube you wish to use. The tank screws back together as easy as it came apart.

The Build

Being a 22mm deck sounds like it could be a bit fiddly to build on but part because of the design with large screw heads and part it only being single coil it's a breeze. If you raise one screw as high as you can then slightly loosen the other screw you only need to fit the coil under the less loosened screw, the other leg then automatically slots in place. Then tighten and manipulate into the perfect position as normal. Again no special treatment when it comes to wicking it's a very easy build and wick. After priming the build, screw the tank together and fill.

Performance

First i will cover the airflow, it is made up of a series of five holes, the smallest being 0.8mm then increasing in 0.2 increments the biggest hole being 1.6mm, the side-wards teardrop design also allows you to manipulate these holes to reduce the size further. The flavour is simply excellent, even flavour a tank gives can be subjective from person to person, but the flavour is that good with the Berserker Mini if anyone says different they need tips for vapours tongue. I by choice DL but i loved everything about the Berserker and so did my wife who is currently using it has the tank of her choice. To find fault i have to be picky, but adjusting the airflow while on the device also tends to want to unscrew the tank from the device.

Excellent Flavour
Good Airflow Control
Simple Build and Wick
Good Looking
Highest Quality Machining
It Comes with Plenty of Extras Including 3 Tubes

Dislikes

Adjusting Airflow While on the Device is a bit Awkward.

Conclusion

I have not tried every MTL Tank before i make this statement but the Berserker Mini RTA is the best MTL tank of any type i have used.

I would once again like to thank Ema from Sourcemore for supplying the Berserker Mini RTA for the purpose of this review.

https://www.sourcemore.com/vandy-vape-be...-gold.html

Th3_uN1Qu3

Member For 1 Year
Just got mine today, had to go all the way across town to get it as my local vape shop was out of stock. Well worth it - they were running a promo so i got a free bottle of wine with my purchase, and this is truly an excellent tank.

I was getting tired with the hit-and-miss flavor of my Cleito, and the totally disappointing RTA adapter (i felt like i wasted my money on that, luckily it was cheap). One of the guys at my local shop had this, and i was always asking him for a few puffs off it whenever i went there. Now i have my own! :D

This truly brings the flavor out of every juice. It is easy to build, i especially like the large head Philips screws, no fiddly allen keys needed. Draw is very tight, it is very close to puffing on a cigarette (not that i'd wish to go back to that but just saying). Does not leak at all and the build quality is excellent. Needs very little power so it can be used with tiny, stealth mods for a very discreet vape.

I'll likely keep this one for vaping at work, and might have to get a second one for my girlfriend, as she loves it too.

VU Sponsors