Become a Patron!

Best 12mg high VG juice vendors?

dunemachine

Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone. I currently have vapemoar.com and fugginvapor bookmarked as my go-to juice vendors. Vapemoar doesn't offer 12mg (my preferred level) but they have 8mg and 16mg, so if I mix them 50/50 I end up with my desired 12mg, but this means I have to buy two 132ml bottles at once which is money that I frankly do not have.

I placed an order at Fugginvapor, using a promo code to knock down a 120 ml bottle of 12mg juice to 16.95 after shipping. Even without the promo code, I'm looking at paying under $30 for 120mL bottles shipped, which isn''t bad. Depending on the quality of the juice once it arrives it looks like I've found my "home" vendor.

Does anyone else know some good juice vendors that offer 12mg 120+ mL juice bottles at/around the $20 mark or even cheaper? I refuse to pay the same amount for crappy 60mL juice at my local vape stores; they've all proven to be greedy a-holes.

I'm looking for yummy dessert flavors and a ratio of roughly 80%VG/20%PG (high PG does not agree with my throat/lungs) if that makes a difference.. Thanks guys and gals :D:ejuice:

P.S. - DIY is kinda out of the question; in this stage of my vaping career (under two weeks) I'm way too prone to F***ing things up and wasting money, same reason I'm scared of rebuildable coils.

On a side note, I'm looking for a well stocked vendor of SMOK TF-CLP2 coils, as all but one vendor I found on ebay had them in stock. I payed 16.95 shipped for a 5 pack, is that a good deal?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile