Become a Patron!

Best 150/200w mod?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Deuces I came across ed the sigelei 213 fuchai on ecig.com. $60 comes with 2 batteries. Can use the 20% memorial day code and get it even less. What do you think of the original 213?
Not a fan of the original but I'm a buyer of this one at that price with 2 batteries. If you back the cost of the batteries out you're getting the mod for under $40. Even though it's not upgradeable I have loosened my stance on that being a deal breaker because of the new regs. I got a burnt orange and blue one on the way. The form factor on these looks great. Hopefully all the bugs are worked out. For that price I'll give her a whirl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you think it could be better than the slice?

I don't know I have 2 of them on pre order as well. I love that FSK board so if it vapes the same but is just in a nicer, more comfortable form factor then it should be a winner. I'll let you know once I receive my Slice and 213

Trusty_vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying to decide soon as I want to take advantage of the 20%off at ecig or three coupon code for the slice you gave me... there's just too many options lol. I keep watching videos on the wrecker g2 and it really seems like one he'll of a tc mod. I just don't know that I could get over the body and feel. How big is it? It looks huge in pictures. The slice with the same board looks amazing as well but I was primarily looking for something to go above 100w with as my coolfire 4 will do that.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
TBT the G2 is surprisingly light and comfortable. Like someone else said the batteries you put in the mod probably weigh more than the mod itself. I love the G2 and at ecig.com with the 20% coupon it is an absolute steal but so is the Vt133, Vt75, and the Fuchai 213. Tough decision but for me it would be between the G2 and the Vt133. I love both of those mods for different reasons. Either way I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I may be mistaken but manufactures are against mod charging when it has multiple batteries and it does that have a balanced charger installed to balance the cells.

This is why the dna200 works as an in mod charger because it has balance charging.

That being said a single cell mod has no need for a balance charging system therefore you can charge in mod.

Please correct me if I am wrong I don't want to misinform anyone and have someone blow anything up.

Edit to add:
imo a separate charger is ideal since I like to have multiple batteries ready to go and not tie my self to a charging source plus if something were to go wrong during charging it's just the battery and charger not my mod included.

Trusty_vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Deuces Im thinking of the ipv5 now that they are doing 20%off. I can get that for less than 50 shipped to my door with batteries. Only issue is I was going to pair it with the tfv4 and use the quad coil. I see the ipv only fires down to .15 in VW mode. What if for some reason the tfv4 coil runs a little lower?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Deuces Im thinking of the ipv5 now that they are doing 20%off. I can get that for less than 50 shipped to my door with batteries. Only issue is I was going to pair it with the tfv4 and use the quad coil. I see the ipv only fires down to .15 in VW mode. What if for some reason the tfv4 coil runs a little lower?
I don't know about the Tfv4. I sold mine because I hated it. I can say I run my Crowns on it with the .15 coil with absolutely no problems at all. Never ever had a atty issue running my Crown tank on it. In fact I just checked and my Crown ni200 is reading at .144 and she's firing and vaping fine.

Trusty_vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think in temp mode it will read to .1 or .05 but I know in watts it only goes to .15 which is what the tfv4 is rated for but some inconsistencies in coils could make it .13 and i wasn't sure if it would read it

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think in temp mode it will read to .1 or .05 but I know in watts it only goes to .15 which is what the tfv4 is rated for but some inconsistencies in coils could make it .13 and i wasn't sure if it would read it
Honestly, I don't know because I don't vape in watts mode. I vape exclusively in tc. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

VU Sponsors