Become a Patron!

Best 510 *** **** tank

Hey guys looking to start vaping... ***** Really want to completely give up tobacco and like the idea of vaporising rather than using a pipe or ****.

Absolutely tons of options out there, a load of which look like a bunch of crap.. Does anyone have any steer for a good one to use that has a standard 510 attachment? My mod can go sub ohm and has a max output of 70w

Last edited by a moderator:

matts175

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The really is no "best". That's like asking 10 people "What is the best kind of sandwich to eat?" It boils down to personal preference.

That being said, I've tried about 8 different tanks so far (Kangertech, Crown, Tobecco, Ijust.... to name a few) and my absolute favorite out of the group is my Aspire Cleito with SS coils, running at 530F in temp mode. I liked it so much, I own 2 of them (for switching flavors back n forth). Everyone swore by the Uwell Crown, but I was extremely disappointed in it (dry hits). You too might also find that you'll go through several types before you get that perfect one. Thanks to Ebay..... I can quickly sell the ones I didn't like for almost what I paid.

P.S. My "Tobacco free" one year anniversary was October 2nd.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's not looking for an ejuice vaporizor.

If you are looking to vape something besides a liquid, you should go to fuckcombustion forum.

If you are talking about the liquid form, then any rebuildable tank or subohm tank will work and like Matt said... there are a million choices so you need to figure out what you want but the clieto would be good for prebuilt coils.
They will gunk up super fast though so you may want to learn how to build your own and get a rebuildable tank.

VU Sponsors