Become a Patron!

Best Batteries For iPV3 Li and Sigelei 150

Swanky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello there. I am wondering what batteries I should get for these two boxes. I want to use the full potential out of them. Here are my in-store options, but I am open to other ones. My other choice was VTC4s. Thank you. (I am leaning towards the Samsung 25Rs, and please reply ASAP! Need to purchase the batteries by morning! Thanks again!:) )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 26

Swanky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The ipv3 Li can do 165w out the box and can be "upgraded" to 200w. I was thinking about going with one of those choices, but would the best bet be to go with VCT4s(4)? And where can I get them for cheap, Amazon?

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The ipv3 Li can do 165w out the box and can be "upgraded" to 200w. I was thinking about going with one of those choices, but would the best bet be to go with VCT4s(4)? And where can I get them for cheap, Amazon?
Lots of fake VCT4s out there. I wouldn't buy batteries from some random seller on Amazon, no telling what you'd get. I'd stick with someone that has built up a good reputation in the vaping community, like liionwholesale

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Samsung 25R's.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Sigelei 150 and run LG HE4's in it. I only pushed 150 once at .15 ohms just to experience it. Way to hot of vape for me and is exceeding the rating of the HE4s.

With the exception of the one time, I run on the conservative side. .25 to .4 in the 25-50 watt range and can vape all day on a set of batteries. So no real reason for me having the 150 other than I wanted the headroom.

VU Sponsors