Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
What do you guys think of my best box mods list? I think I'm also going to add the Sigelei 50 VR2 and the Sigelei 100 Plus

Link: Best Box Mods

http://vapingcheap.com/best-box-mods-2015/

Best-Box-Mod-Header.jpg

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey would you - or @UncleRJ or @Huckleberried - or some such moderator please merge this with the same thread I started earlier in the Regulated Mods area? Thanks

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
As I state in the article I'm just covering regulated mods in this list.

Hey Moe, I didn't see you already posted about the article.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
New member here! I'm about to go buy a new regulated mod in about 30 minutes. I just broke my old iTaste MVP 11.0w and was thinking about the eleaf 30w mod. I have an Aspire Nautilus and also about to buy the Atlantis. Do yall think the eleaf would be a good fit for me? Any comment is greatly appreciated

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
New member here! I'm about to go buy a new regulated mod in about 30 minutes. I just broke my old iTaste MVP 11.0w and was thinking about the eleaf 30w mod. I have an Aspire Nautilus and also about to buy the Atlantis. Do yall think the eleaf would be a good fit for me? Any comment is greatly appreciated

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/istick-50w.44236/

ISTICK 50w may be better for you even if you don't need all that power for battery life alone.

That's what I was originally going to replace my iTaste with a few weeks from now until it broke earlier today. However my local shop only has the ISTICK 30w in stock right now, I also asked them about the Segelei Mini 30w but it was also sold out. I'll post a personal review on it here later tonight

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I was originally going to replace my iTaste with a few weeks from now until it broke earlier today. However my local shop only has the ISTICK 30w in stock right now, I also asked them about the Segelei Mini 30w but it was also sold out. I'll post a personal review on it here later tonight

While some do vape it at lower settings, most are vaping the Atlantis at 35w or so... so the iStick 30w is going to be underpowered for it not to mention the battery won't last long vaping at that power level... The Kanger Subtanks can give you a similar vape at the 25w range but of course there is still battery life issue since it's still sub-ohm and will be pulling a lot of amps compared to what you are used to vaping.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with the above post..
A dual batt mod will have better batt life sharing the load.
That said I vape the Atlantis at 40w and the ,2 ohm Artic at 60-65w on my IPV3... although its a 150w mod I don't ever need go beyond 80w even vaping my RDA's on it
Vaping the .5 ohm Atlantis the batts goes for days on a single charge..just sayin

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In reality it is hard to do a short article on the subject because of the vast amount of products. Also the definition of "best" is subjective what were the qualifications that put it in the category? The amount of power it seems, or maybe it was a combination of power and price?

VU Sponsors