Become a Patron!

Best cheap 100% VG juice?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where to buy good 100% vg juice for a decent price?? Thanks for any and all help

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1 gallon of vg. 22-25 bucks depending. about 18 cents a 30 ml.
1 liter of nic 45-55 bucks.. 45 to 55 cents depending on strength.

per my 30 ml it comes out to around 65cents a bottle.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok thank you what about flavors I may start making my own juice .. u know any web sites to order quality VG/PG, nicotine and flavors?

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty well sold on nicotine river.

Pg and vg are clean tasting.

Good variety of flavors and sizes of flavors.

Good nicotine at a good price.

Had 1 issue with an order, that wasn't even their fault at all, and they fixed it on their dime.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As for flavors, I like fruit vapes mostly so I really like Flavourart brand. Very true fruit flavors. Concentrated as well.

All the inawera I have tried are really good. But limited experience.

I only like a handful of TPA flavors, although they make up the biggest share of my stash. Less concentrated as well. What I started with. Wish I woulda started with FA mainly instead.

Capella I could take or leave. Nothing I have from them is amazing.

But, if you like custards or bakery vapes, I am not the best person to ask.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking into making juice. What's to know bout the flavors best / worst and what best brand of vg /Pg and nicotine? What should I look for? I only want the best if I'm gonna make juice

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TPA FA are they just brands or types?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And is it possible to make 100/0 vg/Pg? And the concentrate flavors.. do I mix up with vg first or use em like they are and just less?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Btw I like custard and deserts and coffee type flavors not big on fruity ones they get old fast.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And should I get vg or Pg based nicotine? Sorry for all the ?s but need to cover the bases lol

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And should I get vg or Pg based nicotine? Sorry for all the ?s but need to cover the bases lol
yes you can do 100% VG, you can get the nic and flavors in VG. Unless one is allergic to PG I don't see why, PG is so much better at carrying the flavor. Also every single juice I've tried that has 90%+ VG tastes like wax, but hey, to each their own.

Anyway if you do go that route, mix your flavor and nic together. Then with a Magnetic stirrer let it mix for 'bout an hour, this will fuse the flavor and nic together very well in a glass beaker with a seal. Then add Kosher VG, pop on the stopper again, turn the Mag stirrer on high and mix for 'bout 3 hours. After doing this there will be no need to steep since it's mixed so well. I got this methodology from friends of mine who each work for some very good commercial juice company's. Thing you'll have issues with though is VG is very, very thick and if you're doing this with pure VG mix you'll need to mix much smaller batch's due to how thick it is.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Magnetic stirrer.. hmmm how much are those and where to get em? I'd love to not have to steep at all

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so 80/20 is ideal then or 90/10

Get your flavors in PG, that should add the 10% or so.

Me my sweet spot is 70/30
Magnetic stirrer.. hmmm how much are those and where to get em? I'd love to not have to steep at all
Not cheap, I did get a cheap one for around $70 from Amazon, it works. If you've got a collage close by check them out for a lot have stores that sell used lab equipment from studies that have been completed. I live fairly close to UW and plan on checking them out for things like a digital scale, quality mag stirrer, glass beakers, etc. They're top quality lab equipment that are sold pretty cheap.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I googled the magnetic stirrer. That's do able. Do you recommend a certain set up? All in one package? Got a link? And btw thanks man I really appreciate it. And really? No steep time just a days worth of it being on a magnetic stirrer?? Sounds like a dream come true? And I'm looking for a good cloud chasing and flavor ratio.. 70/30? 80/20?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nude Nicotine is the only flavor manufacturer I'm aware of that offers all their flavors in a VG base - that said, I prefer mostly Flavour Art (FA) flavors because they're generally the most true to form and the strongest, meaning you can make a tasty vape with 5-6% flavor and end up with a 5/95 or 6/94 PG/VG blend (in my alphabet P comes before V), still plenty heavy. I do use TFA, Inawera (INW) and Capella's (CAP) for flavors that FA doesn't make or doesn't hit just right, though. Personally I don't think you need to worry about creating a 0/100 liquid if PG sensitivity isn't a problem for you, but if you decide to go that route give Nude a look...

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only takes like 3-8 psi I was thinking a new fish tank oxygen thing .. u know what I'm talking bout? Those small 4in*2in mini compressor

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Btw I like custard and deserts and coffee type flavors not big on fruity ones they get old fast.

Possible you just haven't had the right fruit vapes. I have a couple that I can vape all day every day. Most fruit mixes I gotta rotate out. But with diy, thats no issue at all. And custards and coffee I can do for a little while before I gotta switch. So we might just be opposite on that matter, or possible you just haven't had a really good fruit mix.

All the custards I have made require at least a month steep. More like 2 months to really shine. Never dealt with the magnetic mixers etc so hopefully that helps. Fruits tend to be shake and vape.

I also have only used diacetyl free flavorings. Maybe the diacetyl containing custards work better. I hope they do, but I don't like the idea of using them. Diacetyl free ones have an off-putting taste to me.

VU Sponsors