Become a Patron!

Best Cigerette Recipe

I used to Smoke American spirits and Marlboro lights. I have been using Broad Street from DFW Vapor and I like it. But I would like to make my own. Any suggestions

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On this particular flavor you will probably get inundated with suggestions and probably hear a lot about RY4's. When I smoked it was Marlboro Red and when I quit smoking finding a Tobacco I could enjoy was hard and I started with Buck Naked American and Turkish Tobaccos. When I started DIY I used the Liquid Barn Flavors and made my own recipes. Now I have so many tobacco blends at any given time I tend to do a lot of tank mixes where I throw a few together on a whim. I really can't give you one particular to try but the Tobacco from Liquid Barn might be a good start but it has Clove and Berry in the flavor. Good Luck.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hangsen Desert Ship.

for just tobacco about 4 ml of Hangsen desert ship in 120 ml of PG/VG and nic to suit.

For a sweeter tobacco.
add about .75 ml of Flavor West Butterscotch.
and 6 drops of Flavor Art liquid amber.
And about 20 drops of TFA Brown sugar extract.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also make sure you don't try following recipes or suggestions from people who claim to not be able to vape flavors at recommended percentage due to their sensitivities or allergies.You will never get the full flavor the manufacturers intend. Remember just my opinion.

On this particular flavor you will probably get inundated with suggestions and probably hear a lot about RY4's. When I smoked it was Marlboro Red and when I quit smoking finding a Tobacco I could enjoy was hard and I started with Buck Naked American and Turkish Tobaccos. When I started DIY I used the Liquid Barn Flavors and made my own recipes. Now I have so many tobacco blends at any given time I tend to do a lot of tank mixes where I throw a few together on a whim. I really can't give you one particular to try but the Tobacco from Liquid Barn might be a good start but it has Clove and Berry in the flavor. Good Luck.
Thank you for the suggestion. How is the TFA flavors for tobacco?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Never used those flavors even though so many do. I am sort of a lone wolf and do not follow the so called Gurus. I prefer finding my own

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tired probably 10 or 12 different Tobacco flavors of several brands and the Hangsen is the most authentic I found.
an ex 40+ yr Marlboro smoker.

Cannot remember specifically about the TFA tobacco flavors.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Might want to try this.. maybe..

Winstin

Last review left:

#3 by Kitus, Mar 28, 21:39
This is a very rich, dark tobacco. Tastes good, to steal the company's slogan, like a cigarette should. The tobaccos blend well together, and the cream gives it depth. That lime wedge, I can see why you say it's key. It packs a little zing of "...what the?!?" flavor on the inhale, gives your nose hairs that little singe on the flyby, your throat a slight extra punch, and then blends into the exhale seamlessly.

So now, we get to the meat of the matter. Got my last cig here, and it's a Winston. Smells damned close to what I'm tasting on that inhale without lighting it up. Only real quibble I have is it could do with a touch of ashiness on the exhale for the added realism, but meh. That's subjective, and probably would wreck the initial flavor, which is very solid.

Good for tobacco-heads who wanna get close to an old frenemy, or just something a little different from the normal cigarette clones and arthouse tobaccos.

Straight up satisfaction. Nice one, Smoky!

VU Sponsors