Become a Patron!

Best clone atty manufacturers

Spydrummer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Discuss from personal experience the best and worst clones of rba/rda/rta/etc.

Try to orient yourself more towards the brand than the individual atomizer if at all possible.

This is to aid us all in making decisions about clone/ replica purchase decisions.

Thanks.

jmaulvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For atty's I've had the best luck with Tobeco and EH Pro clones. I have had bad luck with the Hcigar clone atty's even though there clone mods are good.

Spydrummer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sweet thx, this is an atty clone thread so I'll add +1 to hcigar in the PV clone thread.

+1 tobeco
+1 ehpro
-1 hcigar

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Infinite has some of the best clones.

Kinda don't mind the stuff from Ivogo either.
Vaping one of their Aqua clones from Angel Cigs right now :)

Spydrummer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the reply!

+1 tobeco
+1 ehpro
+1 infinite
+1 ivogo

-1 hcigar

Keep it coming, stories about quality experience with clones welcome!

Maverick77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
+1 Infinite. Their stuff is top notch

Spydrummer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
+1 tobeco
+1 ehpro
+2 infinite
+1 ivogo

-1 hcigar

SoCalVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have purchased many addys which I am not certain of the brand name. However I have had good experiences with EHPro and HCigar. I have a few from Tobeco and they all seem to have minor issues. I will have to look into Infinite for a future purchase.

VT Andrew

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Show Host
I have never vaped a clone. True story. I hear bad things about Hcigar clone atties though. At one point we sold EH Pro before we dropped clones, and those seemed to be very durable and have few issues.

Brianj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a trick question, right?

alee132

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No trick question there. I have seen some clone atty's at some points in time actually add better features than the real thing imo. But there are also some horrible clones out there as well. So I can see why it can get seen by some as crap. But I think a lot of it is fanboys trying to justify their spending too much on hunks of metal.

alee132

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also imo, +1 to infinite and eph pro.

Brianj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No trick question there. I have seen some clone atty's at some points in time actually add better features than the real thing imo. But there are also some horrible clones out there as well. So I can see why it can get seen by some as crap. But I think a lot of it is fanboys trying to justify their spending too much on hunks of metal.

Bullshit......
You support the person or entity that provided the revolution in design
If you buy the rip off because they cloned it
you lose

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ehpro's Kayfun Nano is a nice one for me. best features of all of the big brothers but that is JMHO

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
EHPro and Infinite have the best clones across the board in my experience. Though my HCigar King is pretty nice too. I have heard some of their other clones are not as good.

REPETE OFF3ND3R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tobeco and infinite have proven themselves to be quality clones in my experience

alee132

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bullshit......
you lose
Your trolling right? That is such a dumb response I won't take the bite.... nice try fanboy.

I have had the best luck with the Tobeco Patriot clone. The damn thing just seems to take whatever I throw at it. Second for me has to be the EHPRO Nibmus. One of the toughest lil guys I have come across, and it was around 14$. Anything I have touched from HCigar atty wise has been terrible. I hear Infinite has been stepping their game up, but I purchased a TOBH clone from them and it was such a pile of dung that the vendor sent me a second one. I can't say the replacement was much better, but I don't wanna judge them based on just one atomizer.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bullshit......
you lose

the-amount-of-butthurt-is-too-damn-high.jpg

OK. This is Raidy's original design for the Genisis atomiser. (his original spelling)
He envisioned it being freely used to benefit vapers. Then it got copied and profited off of ....by every modder since.

Perhaps Zen owes him like a million bucks eh?

H1RGb3Il.jpg

If a modder want to compete with China, perhaps they should step up their game a bit and quit scalping profits on fucking CNC'd tubes for $200+ and dripping atties for $85-150.

it does not cost that much to make those items, it just does not. They make limited OMGWTFBBQ runs on purpose in order to drive up prices.

Look at the CLONE atty that is $200USD: The H-Atty. They copied the Hellfire and now rip out runs of thousands for that price. Fuck that.

twisted_transistor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
+1 for infinite, I have used a few rda's from them and they have all been top notch

People seem to talk down on Hcigar's clone attys, but I really like my Stillare and CC Fatty V3 clones (and I've never found anyone who likes the Fatty anyway).

alee132

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had the best luck with the Tobeco Patriot clone. The damn thing just seems to take whatever I throw at it. Second for me has to be the EHPRO Nibmus. One of the toughest lil guys I have come across, and it was around 14$. Anything I have touched from HCigar atty wise has been terrible. I hear Infinite has been stepping their game up, but I purchased a TOBH clone from them and it was such a pile of dung that the vendor sent me a second one. I can't say the replacement was much better, but I don't wanna judge them based on just one atomizer.

I must of got one from a good batch but I have got 3 different versions of tobh atty's. As well as a 26650 size one. The best one's I got were the infinite normal size one. Then then the 26650 size tobecco one.

jaytongret

Member For 4 Years
Hcigar makes awesome mod clones atties not so much I have never used tobeco but I will have to give their tobh a try.

Ehpro +1
Hcigar -1

--John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discuss from personal experience the best and worst clones of rba/rda/rta/etc.

Try to orient yourself more towards the brand than the individual atomizer if at all possible.

This is to aid us all in making decisions about clone/ replica purchase decisions.

Thanks.
Tobeco,hcigar and cigreen! Avoid ehpro,infinite and kingtu!

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Infinite and Tobeco both make excellent attys. They and HCigar also make excellent mods. Heard good things about EHPro lately. I have an awesome Infinite Tobh and a Tugboat V2 called the Steamboat made by the same factory as Infinite's clones.

Also, lest we forget, Americlone. Producers of the FUhattan. It pisses me off when people say the FUhattan is, "good for a clone." It's just good.

Being a clone doesn't cut a product leeway. Either it's good or it's not. My FUhattan is good. My Steamboat is good. My Infinite Tobh is awesome. My HCigar Plume Veil V1 is a piece of shit. My friends Plume Veil V1.5 authentic is a piece of shit.

Paying $100 less for an item doesn't mean it's gets more leeway. It just means I didn't buy an overpriced piece of copper/stainless/aluminum/brass.

Last edited:
I had a chimera clone and it was pretty nice. the omega clone by EHPRO wasn't that good I have steered away from clones now but I still support some of them depending on the quality.

Infinite and Tobeco both make excellent attys. They and HCigar also make excellent mods. Heard good things about EHPro lately. I have an awesome Infinite Tobh and a Tugboat V2 called the Steamboat made by the same factory as Infinite's clones.

Also, lest we forget, Americlone. Producers of the FUhattan. It pisses me off when people say the FUhattan is, "good for a clone." It's just good.

Being a clone doesn't cut a product leeway. Either it's good or it's not. My FUhattan is good. My Steamboat is good. My Infinite Tobh is awesome. My HCigar Plume Veil V1 is a piece of shit. My friends Plume Veil V1.5 authentic is a piece of shit.

Paying $100 less for an item doesn't mean it's gets more leeway. It just means I didn't buy an overpriced piece of copper/stainless/aluminum/brass.
well the plume veil is not a piece of shit! the infinite clone is a piece of shit! ehpro i have had infinite i have had all of them! and the problem is is that they might look like a 1:1 clone but its not! if they use cheap metal then it looks like the real deal but the performance of it is not! the flavor gets muted and the consumer has a bad experience and thinks the atty is a piece of shit! but its the manufacturer! i have had a plume veil from 3 different manufacturers and tobeco has the closest most quality out of all of them because of flavor! infinites plume veil flavor is muted a lot from tobeco's and the mephesto from infinite it didnt have any flavor!!! i stick to tobeco,hcigar and SXK that is made by infinite but only mods! not rda's! i did a review on youtube about this issue!

here it is! its a problem! people are starting to make clones of clones! so watch out!

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well the plume veil is not a piece of shit! the infinite clone is a piece of shit! ehpro i have had infinite i have had all of them! and the problem is is that they might look like a 1:1 clone but its not! if they use cheap metal then it looks like the real deal but the performance of it is not! the flavor gets muted and the consumer has a bad experience and thinks the atty is a piece of shit! but its the manufacturer! i have had a plume veil from 3 different manufacturers and tobeco has the closest most quality out of all of them because of flavor! infinites plume veil flavor is muted a lot from tobeco's and the mephesto from infinite it didnt have any flavor!!! i stick to tobeco,hcigar and SXK that is made by infinite but only mods! not rda's! i did a review on youtube about this issue!

here it is! its a problem! people are starting to make clones of clones! so watch out!

I wasn't saying that Plume Veil's are a piece of shit. I was saying that my HCigar Plume Veil V1 clone is shit, and my friend's Plume Veil V1.5 authentic (by Aether Tech) is shit. I know people with good V1.2 and V1 authentics are good. I've seen people with good V1.5, V1.2, and V1 clones that are just as good as authentic Plume Veils if not better in the case of the V1.5.

EDIT: To respond to your video, specifically the Mephisto clone, even the authentic Mephisto's leak like a son of a bitch. One of the guys at my local vape shop has an authentic and a Tobeco clone. They both leak like crazy.

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had really good luck with tobeco and cigreen. Actually, Ive never bought an authentic and never will. Every clone Ive bought has been just fine. But im odd, Ill use sandpaper, files and a dremel if necessary to make my atty perfect. I dont mind, especially since I always buy cheap.
Bullshit......
you lose
Nope, they lose. In business you need innovation, profit potential, and a price that doesnt put you out of the game.
I have nothing against companies like aethertech and others, who sell their innovation for huge money. But they lose, not me. I wont buy their innovation from them, Ill buy it from someone who doesnt expect to get hundreds of dollars out of hundreds of pennies worth of material and machining.
There is a new business model in town and its doing very well. Companies who design and prototype their products in the us, then contract the manufacturing out to china, are the best bang for your buck. I and many others like me will pay $40 for a great genuine/foreign atty (like a CLT or Silverplay), but not much more especially since solid, proven clones can be had for $20.

domenic143!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Infinite has some of the best clones.

Kinda don't mind the stuff from Ivogo either.
Vaping one of their Aqua clones from Angel Cigs right now :)
I have a couple horrible experiences from Angel cigs banged up boxes post not even lined up right just all bad from Angel cigs could have been my luck but did not like my first impression on there quality

VU Sponsors