Become a Patron!

Best mod(s) that fit a 25mm atty flush?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking to buy a new mod and I want it to fit an atty up to 25mm flush. Powerful mods preferred!

Please help! All opinions are welcome.

Thanks. :)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Which type of mod are you looking for, and what's your budget like? Yesterday I bought myself a Vaperz Cloud Hammer of God V3 brass (King)... without batteries it's about the same weight as my Wismec RX300 with batteries. :D

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Which type of mod are you looking for, and what's your budget like? Yesterday I bought myself a Vaperz Cloud Hammer of God V3 brass (King)... without batteries it's about the same weight as my Wismec RX300 with batteries. :D
I'm looking for mods with enough power to easily satisfy 25mm dual coil RTAs and 24+mm RDTAs, for dense vapor clouds and lots of flavor. My budget may vary depending on how much I want the mod, but I definitely don't want anything cheap.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smoant Battlestar, iJoy Zenith or one of the Smok 220 watt mods are inexpensive and fit the bill. There are many others. Do you want to use variable wattage, variable voltage (Zenith) or temp control? If you want temp control that works there are a few mods that do that well. Mostly DNA devices which are more expensive. Also the Hohmtech Hohm Wrecker is a great mod that does it all and can be found in the 60 to 70 dollar range.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Smoant Battlestar, iJoy Zenith or one of the Smok 220 watt mods are inexpensive and fit the bill. There are many others. Do you want to use variable wattage, variable voltage (Zenith) or temp control? If you want temp control that works there are a few mods that do that well. Mostly DNA devices which are more expensive. Also the Hohmtech Hohm Wrecker is a great mod that does it all and can be found in the 60 to 70 dollar range.
Thanks for the recommendations! I have a DNA 250 and an Alien currently, so I'm looking for something else in that range of mod (I like having a variety of mods). I'm looking for something with excellent build quality and a great vape, like with the DNA and Alien. I would consider many mods but they will not fit a 25mm atty flush and that is what I'm looking for. I'm considering the Zenith and Battlestar, as I've heard nothing but good about both of them.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've heard great things about the Hohm Wrecker, but it doesn't look ergonomically comfortable (and less importantly -- but still important -- not so aesthetically-pleasing).

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Hohm Wrecker is built for 24mm atties but the tfv8 fits just fine with virtually unnoticeable overhang. I am OCD and it isn't enough to bother me. I love the mod as it actually works with temp control on kanthal coils. There is an xxx mode that works amazingly for me.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hard to beat the battlestar for under 40 bucks :)
Thanks! I trust your reviews so I will definitely consider it. Is it really on the level of more expensive mods or is it an inexpensive and good, but not as good, mod? I don't mind spending more on something that I will love, but if I can get it for less, that sounds good.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks! I trust your reviews so I will definitely consider it. Is it really on the level of more expensive mods or is it an inexpensive and good, but not as good, mod? I don't mind spending more on something that I will love, but if I can get it for less, that sounds good.
It's a small step down from the premier ones like the sxmini, DNA250, and FSK mods but performance vs price I don't think anyhting on the market has the value it has. really depends what you want to spend

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Hohm Wrecker is built for 24mm atties but the tfv8 fits just fine with virtually unnoticeable overhang. I am OCD and it isn't enough to bother me. I love the mod as it actually works with temp control on kanthal coils. There is an xxx mode that works amazingly for me.
Thanks for the details! I'll put it on my list of maybe's.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a small step down from the premier ones like the sxmini, DNA250, and FSK mods but performance vs price I don't think anyhting on the market has the value it has. really depends what you want to spend
Cool! It's on the list now.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would probably set a price limit at $100 for a mod -- something $100 or less.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I would probably set a price limit at $100 for a mod -- something $100 or less.
If you can get past the looks. the G2 is pretty much a must have. if you vape under 100 watts you can get a slice which is basically the same chip but in single 26650 mod with a 101 watt limit. The battlestar is an amazing value at 40 bucks. for VV mods the dovpo M VV (bot only handles a 24mm a 25mm has small overhang on the sides) or ijoy zenith are great. both at 30 bucks. For 100 bucks you could get 2 or 3 mods out of these choices. Most of these recs I do have reviews on which you've probably seen already lol

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you can get past the looks. the G2 is pretty much a must have. if you vape under 100 watts you can get a slice which is basically the same chip but in single 26650 mod with a 101 watt limit. The battlestar is an amazing value at 40 bucks. for VV mods the dovpo M VV (bot only handles a 24mm a 25mm has small overhang on the sides) or ijoy zenith are great. both at 30 bucks. For 100 bucks you could get 2 or 3 mods out of these choices. Most of these recs I do have reviews on which you've probably seen already lol
Hohm Wrecker sounds like a win! I just went on the website and saw that the non-limited edition has a blue paint job that I like (I don't care as much for the white ohm symbols on the limited edition) so provided I can gather a little more money I'll probably pick it up. My question is: for a little more money I could pick up a Triade or similar, so is it still worth it considering that fact?

hohmtech_vwm341_1_1_85a4cbe1608d8100f14e325a7b3b4e5f.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One more question: the G-Priv seems appealing to me, but I haven't heard any opinions about it. Is it basically just an Alien with a touch-screen or is it more than that?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hohm Wrecker sounds like a win! I just went on the website and saw that the non-limited edition has a blue paint job that I like (I don't care as much for the white ohm symbols on the limited edition) so provided I can gather a little more money I'll pick it up. My question is: for a little more money I could pick up a Triade or similar, so is it still worth it considering that fact?

View attachment 81653
You can get the G2 for 60 bucks shipped right now
https://www.mainevaporroom.com/product-page/hohmtech-hohmwrecker-g2
hard to beat that price and won't get any performance close to it at that price either.

If you were looking at vaporcube they are 65 bucks with code G2FLASHx1

the triad runs about 120-150 bucks it's a good mod for sure different type since it's triple battery and it's not as sturdy as the G2

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
One more question: the G-Priv seems appealing to me, but I haven't heard any opinions about it. Is it basically just an Alien with a touch-screen or is it more than that?
I have one. I like it a lot it's kinda wide though lol. I haven't tested it yet. maybe it'll be in my next test run

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For only $78.48 you could get a VGOD PRO150 box mod (in either red or white) from CSVAPE.COM by entering coupon code CSV4 at checkout.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For only $78.48 you could get a VGOD PRO150 box mod (in either red or white) from CSVAPE.COM by entering coupon code CSV4 at checkout.
Thanks for the recommendation, Carambrda! Now that I've seen it that is actually exactly what I'm thinking, as I wanted the VGOD Tricktank Pro to begin with and it would fit perfectly (based on the pictures). I like the looks, I like the power it can put out and I like that it would go together with the Tricktank. For the price, it's just right. I'll have to wait to get the Hohm Wrecker in the future. :)

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a g-priv. I love it honestly. I like the controls and the options for disabling the screen, temp/watt adjustments and the fire button. They can all be on or off independently. It also looks very expensive to those that don't know the cost. I really have no complaints.

I consider it my go to when I leave the house. It's currently the only device I can use the USB to charge in a pinch. I have only used it for that twice but it's a feel good option when away from the house. I have gone through two sets of batteries before I used that option.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a g-priv. I love it honestly. I like the controls and the options for disabling the screen, temp/watt adjustments and the fire button. They can all be on or off independently. It also looks very expensive to those that don't know the cost. I really have no complaints.

I consider it my go to when I leave the house. It's currently the only device I can use the USB to charge in a pinch. I have only used it for that twice but it's a feel good option when away from the house. I have gone through two sets of batteries before I used that option.
I really like the looks of the G-Priv, and as I really like my Alien, I'll probably pick it up before long. :)

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot to mention I just ordered a tarot nano as I do not have a pocketable device. I chose it because I ordered the one that is rainbow colored with the huge eagle head on it. I collect eagles so I had to have it. We shall see if I like it. It will look cool regardless. Lol

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the recommendation, Carambrda! Now that I've seen it that is actually exactly what I'm thinking, as I wanted the VGOD Tricktank Pro to begin with and it would fit perfectly (based on the pictures). I like the looks, I like the power it can put out and I like that it would go together with the Tricktank. For the price, it's just right. I'll have to wait to get the Hohm Wrecker in the future. :)
I should note it does have a (very) tiny little bit of overhang on the sides when using a 24mm atomizer. Another thing to note about this mod is it has no SS mode, but personally I never use TC so I still recommend this mod for both durability and reliable performance, size, and ergonomics.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I forgot to mention I just ordered a tarot nano as I do not have a pocketable device. I chose it because I ordered the one that is rainbow colored with the huge eagle head on it. I collect eagles so I had to have it. We shall see if I like it. It will look cool regardless. Lol
I have the Tarot Nano and it's a great little device to carry around. I was using the VECO tank that comes with it but changed over to my Baby Beast and it's a perfect little setup.

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really like the looks of the G-Priv, and as I really like my Alien, I'll probably pick it up before long. :)

I'm loving my G-Priv, I also recently picked up a Tesla 120 Steampunk mostly because it looks kick ass :)

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SX Mini G Class,will accomodate way pass 30 mm. and it sits flush
7a169b33f5f041d5e8a4769debd317b3.jpg

That's the one in the middle, on the left is the ViciousAnt Knight, also up to 25 mm., flush and on the right is the Envii Loch Ness, also 25+ and flush.
These 3 has no gap whatsoever. And there are many more like the new Asmodus Minikin 155 watts Boost and the Asvape Strider in the background.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
VGOD mod fires as low as 0.08 ohms in wattage mode! Big plus.

Thanks for the recommendation, centella4u! I really want the G class but simply can't afford it. One day!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get a Therion 166 for $126 shipped from the USA with a 10% refer a friend discount link I have from WNY Vapes. It fits my 25mm Aromamizer Supremes like a glove. They are my favorite mods at the present. It's a dual 18650 mod that puts outs out 166.7 watts (DNA250).

PS I also have two Triade DNA250's but prefer the Therion because I like dual 18650 mods better (lighter and easier to pocket plus it's easier/less expensive to have married sets of 2 vs 3 18650 cells)

IMG_20170503_135831_zpslyoy3lsn.jpg

IMG_20170319_120752_zpsoqsbyq7b.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can get a Therion 166 for $126 shipped from the USA with a 10% refer a friend discount link I have from WNY Vapes. It fits my 25mm Aromamizer Supremes like a glove. They are my favorite mods at the present. It's a dual 18650 mod that puts outs out 166.7 watts (DNA250).

PS I also have two Triade DNA250's but prefer the Therion because I like dual 18650 mods better (lighter and easier to pocket plus it's easier/less expensive to have married sets of 2 vs 3 18650 cells)

IMG_20170503_135831_zpslyoy3lsn.jpg

IMG_20170319_120752_zpsoqsbyq7b.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks, Steve! I look forward to a Therion in my future. :) First I'll be getting a VGOD Pro150. :xD:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've heard great things about the Hohm Wrecker, but it doesn't look ergonomically comfortable (and less importantly -- but still important -- not so aesthetically-pleasing).

I've only had mine for 5 days now and have not EVEN been able to vape it with a good tank or rda yet but...

You'd have to kill me and burn the body before you'd take my hohmwrecker!!!

DebbieNY

Member For 4 Years
Eleaf is coming out with a Pico 25 85W, which will fit 25mm atties perfectly. As I'm sure the ArcticFox software will be updated to use on these, I can't wait to get one... two... OK, maybe a few... in my hands. It's still a single battery mod, but these are my favorite form factors, so I am positively giddy that they finally came out with a wider version for larger tanks.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Eleaf is coming out with a Pico 25 85W, which will fit 25mm atties perfectly. As I'm sure the ArcticFox software will be updated to use on these, I can't wait to get one... two... OK, maybe a few... in my hands. It's still a single battery mod, but these are my favorite form factors, so I am positively giddy that they finally came out with a wider version for larger tanks.

Now that I would def be interested in. :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Look up the Eleaf iStick QC 200... its an internal battery, but it has 1.5 Amp charging. 5000 mah, and it pushes 200 watts. It's not much bigger than a Pico, and its 25mm as well. Worth looking at if that pico appeals to you, but you want more power and battery life. Eleaf seems to be putting an emphasis on 25mm attys sitting flush, which is good.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where?!?! Mine took a swim and I've been trying to find anywhere that has them!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where?!?! Mine took a swim and I've been trying to find anywhere that has them!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I live across the pond... the local vape shop had only one left in stock, but I heard Evolution Vaping in the UK is getting more soon.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only had mine for 5 days now and have not EVEN been able to vape it with a good tank or rda yet but...

You'd have to kill me and burn the body before you'd take my hohmwrecker!!!

Love mine, nuff said
266e2f2b89469c2dc7d28fea01e7c553.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ended up buying the Smok XCube Ultra. It has a depth of 25.5mm which is more than enough space for my 25mm attys and 220 watts which is more than enough power. It only cost me $60.00! :)

Thank you again everybody for your recommendations! :cheers:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ended up buying the Smok XCube Ultra. It has a depth of 25.5mm which is more than enough space for my 25mm attys and 220 watts which is more than enough power. It only cost me $60.00! :)

Thank you again everybody for your recommendations! :cheers:

Be sure and let us know how you like it.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I'm back, and I love my XCube Ultra! I have the TFV12 Cloud Beast King atty on it and am running the X4 coil inside. I need money so I can get the RBA-T (triple-coil RBA) to put in it! Still, it's a fantastic setup. :)

VU Sponsors