Become a Patron!

Best MTL Tank

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking Kanger Sub/Top Tank. Does anyone else have a good MTL tank with rebuildable? I just bought the griffin 22 and the Boreas but im told they arent going to be good for MTL. I havent tried them yet. Are there any others I should look into that are similar to kanger? I would like a velocity styled deck.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking Kanger Sub/Top Tank. Does anyone else have a good MTL tank with rebuildable? I just bought the griffin 22 and the Boreas but im told they arent going to be good for MTL. I havent tried them yet. Are there any others I should look into that are similar to kanger? I would like a velocity styled deck.
The Merlin by Augvape/Roxy should be out soon. It is a specific single coil RTA tank with a velocity deck, geared towards the MTL crowd.

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
GrimmGreen and others call the Kayfun Mini V3 the MTL champ, very east to rebuild. Fasttech has a well reviewed clone for under $15.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GrimmGreen and others call the Kayfun Mini V3 the MTL champ, very east to rebuild. Fasttech has a well reviewed clone for under $15.
Good idea but no option for Dual coil. Deck style is a bit old.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What about the Natualist X? I'm looking forward to getting one for the mini volt.

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think I may convert my Subtank Mini to my mtl tank. Can close it off good enough.

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
Do you know which one you have?
Fasttech has about 20 thanks

This one -- https://www.fasttech.com/p/4430901

A word of warning, the black one had a manufacturing flaw. The black coating insulated the electrical connection on the piece with the 510 connection on the bottom of the deck from the rest of the unit. I had to sand the coating off that piece and the shelf it contacts inside the bottom of the deck.

Here's the thread I started on that -- http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/kayfun-mini-v3-clone-check-atomizer.233272/#post-1119482

Otherwise a fine tank.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The new Eleaf Lyche is pretty restrictive air flow wise. Flavor is pretty awesome. I won one and its a nice lil tank. Notch coil is real nice but you do get some spit back and gurgling for the first 3 or 4 pulls after refilling.

VU Sponsors