Become a Patron!

Best New Aerotanks by Function not Appearance

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for all the info on these I love my nautilus with the bvc coils but sometimes they seem off, I will def be trying one of these.
I like them, but the coils do last about half as long as the Aspire coils; just so you know. I think it's a much better looking tank than the Aspire options, and gives a better taste with certain liquids too; though that is entirely subjective.

I use all of my tanks equally, but usually for different liquids

ToxicSludge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hated my full size Nauti.Burnt taste no matter how low I put the wattage.Same thing when I switched over to voltage....until I switched to the new bvc coils.Now,finally,I'm loving it.I also have the aero mega and truth be told,I couldn't pick one over the other now that I have good coils.I smoked analogs for over 48 years,and finally quit back in 11.I'm lovin' the vaping gig.Btw,I may be the real old fart here,I turn 63 in less then a week.....YeeeHawww,I made it,lmao.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hated my full size Nauti.Burnt taste no matter how low I put the wattage.Same thing when I switched over to voltage....until I switched to the new bvc coils.Now,finally,I'm loving it.I also have the aero mega and truth be told,I couldn't pick one over the other now that I have good coils.I smoked analogs for over 48 years,and finally quit back in 11.I'm lovin' the vaping gig.Btw,I may be the real old fart here,I turn 63 in less then a week.....YeeeHawww,I made it,lmao.

You are no longer smoking so that's the most important thing. When we think about all the money, time and health wasted on supporting Tobacco Inc. you realize that we were nothing more than pawns in a game of death. The vapor revolution is going to continue to grow strong and at this point there is no stopping its prosperity. Congratulations on the switch over and enjoy many good days ahead being smoke free. There are many products on the market to choose from, I have found that using authentic coils and dealing with the best vendors works the best. The Aerotank V2, Mega, Aerotank and Protank 3 are all solid choices. My favorite is the V2 and gives me the best vape but the others are very good as well. I rank Kanger over Aspire Nautilus personally.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like them, but the coils do last about half as long as the Aspire coils; just so you know. I think it's a much better looking tank than the Aspire options, and gives a better taste with certain liquids too; though that is entirely subjective.

I use all of my tanks equally, but usually for different liquids

We're just Kanger men. I think we should get "Knager Fan Shirts" to strut with pride:D

VU Sponsors