Become a Patron!

Best place for authentic LG HB6 18650 of any high amp batterys

pricelessvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want to get some high amp output battery's. Like 30amp or so. I want to use in a mech mod so I can build as low as .07-.10ohm.

I want safe, reliable and authentic. I found some of the LG HB6 for $5ea at liionwholesale.com but they show purple battery's. Aren't the HB6 White???

I do not want to buy them from China!! I like my face!!

So my questions are... lol
What color are Sony hb6 18650 battery's?
Is liionwholesale.com a reliable USA distributor?
If not what websites do you recommend for battery's?
Should I use a better battery for a mech mod building around .1ohm.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Liion is legit. LG makes the HB6, and the wrap is pink.

Last edited:

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I want to get some high amp output battery's. Like 30amp or so. I want to use in a mech mod so I can build as low as .07-.10ohm.

I want safe, reliable and authentic. I found some of the LG HB6 for $5ea at liionwholesale.com but they show purple battery's. Aren't the HB6 White???

I do not want to buy them from China!! I like my face!!

So my questions are... lol
What color are Sony hb6 18650 battery's?
Is liionwholesale.com a reliable USA distributor?
If not what websites do you recommend for battery's?
Should I use a better battery for a mech mod building around .1ohm.

1) anything 0.14 or below is not safe on any mech, even a dual or triple parallel battery box mech mod. Getting that low unless you have a $1000 USD multimeter that reads in the 10 thousandth range, your basic run of the mill ohm reader is not accurate enough to achieve this.

Simple equation, break out a real calculator and double check this
4.2volts/0.14ohms=30amps CDR
Even on true 30amp CDR batteries that is no room for error or margin for error, just like a red lines car engine, something goes Uh Oh, it's boom game over, don't see IMO needing to be that low in the first place. Even with an LG HB6, 0.2 to 0.25ohms is the safest, lowest on a single battery, dual battery parallel about 0.14ohms, dual battery series, 0.56ohms.

Think about this
4.2/0.07=60amps <- a dual battery parallel, though it is believed you get double the amps in truth you safely only get about 1 1/2 the amps (30x1.5=45) so this build is stupid dangerous. Cloud comping, I'd be looking at wicking, coil type, airflow, and juice first before going way to low after reaching the 0.14 mark.

Just saying

2) getting authentic LG 30 amp HB series,
imrbatteries.com
Liionwholesale.com
illumn.com
Rtdvapor.com
Orbtronic.com

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
1) anything 0.14 or below is not safe on any mech, even a dual or triple parallel battery box mech mod. Getting that low unless you have a $1000 USD multimeter that reads in the 10 thousandth range, your basic run of the mill ohm reader is not accurate enough to achieve this.

Even on true 30amp CDR batteries that is no room for error or margin for error, just like a red lines car engine, something goes Uh Oh, it's boom game over, don't see IMO needing to be that low in the first place. Even with an LG HB6, 0.2 to 0.25ohms is the safest, lowest on a single battery, dual battery parallel about 0.14ohms, dual battery series, 0.56ohms.

Think about this
4.2/0.07=60amps <- a dual battery parallel, though it is believed you get double the amps in truth you safely only get about 1 1/2 the amps (30x1.5=45) so this build is stupid dangerous. Cloud comping, I'd be looking at wicking, coil type, airflow, and juice first before going way to low after reaching the 0.14 mark.

Just saying

imrbatteries.com
Liionwholesale.com
illumn.com
Rtdvapor.com
Orbtronic.com

Great post. pretty much nailed it all except if you have LG HB6 batts and a dual parallel mod you can build as low as .1 you can build .14 on a single battery. and .28 on a series.

but it's always better to go higher and err on the side of safety IMO so I like your numbers. Mine are the absolute lowest period.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
This is worth looking at, unless of course you know more than Kooter, errr, I mean Mooch....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Think about this

Just saying

imrbatteries.com
Liionwholesale.com
illumn.com
Rtdvapor.com
Orbtronic.com

^^^^^ this

IMO building below 0.15 is not only dangerous but not needed, building below 0.1 is just plain Stupid.

One who knows how to build right can build kickass builds for dense and thick Clouds on a 0.16-0.2 builds. With Series Mod's one can have kickass builds around 0.4-0.5. Building super subohm is fucking stupid on a Mech IMO.

VU Sponsors