Become a Patron!

best rda for kangert 75w tc

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i am looking for a good rda for my white kanger 75 w tc. Something that looks good taste good and easy to build. So nothing that is too complicated. I would like to know what you guys like to vape on. And what should i look out for. I saw the velocity rda but i can only afford a clone and where should i order that . The other thing i saw was a ehpro mr owl thats the only decent rda that my local vape shop sells. Any oppinion on those?

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Velocity clone, and it works just fine. I use it with the bottom feed pin on my squonk box every day. For standard RDAs, not unreasonably priced in an authentic, I recommend you check out a Mutation V4 or V4S (the difference is the build deck, I like both) or the Wotofo Sapor. I use both of those every day. The Mutation is more versatile, and has better air, not that you'd need it with 75 watts, and the Sapor has better flavor, adequate air for anything you can do on your mod, and is top-air so is more leak resistant-- all new drippers tend to over-drip-- which is handy when you're learning. Still less money-- those sell in the mid 30s, usually-- look at a Dark Horse clone. Get one with both the 510 drip tip and the chuff cap.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a Velocity clone, and it works just fine. I use it with the bottom feed pin on my squonk box every day. For standard RDAs, not unreasonably priced in an authentic, I recommend you check out a Mutation V4 or V4S (the difference is the build deck, I like both) or the Wotofo Sapor. I use both of those every day. The Mutation is more versatile, and has better air, not that you'd need it with 75 watts, and the Sapor has better flavor, adequate air for anything you can do on your mod, and is top-air so is more leak resistant-- all new drippers tend to over-drip-- which is handy when you're learning. Still less money-- those sell in the mid 30s, usually-- look at a Dark Horse clone. Get one with both the 510 drip tip and the chuff cap.
The wotofo sapor looks great i mightorder it from fasttech. What build do you recommend on that?

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the sapor on my ipv d2 (basically the same thing as your kanger). It works great for the most part. Bought it from fast tech, and waited a month to get it :p Only negative I have found is that it usually requires a dual coil build and with dual claptons, the device falls short. No fault on the RDA, just a reason to finally upgrade to a dual 18650 mod.

I saw someone on this forum post this deal, and I just bought both. Two "basic" RDA clones for $2.00 each, free shipping. If you are looking to get started with RDAs, these may be a good choice. For $4, I couldn't find a reason not to buy them.

http://www.code3vapor.com/rdas/?sort=priceasc

Just sort by price: low to high in case it isn't showing up for you.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The wotofo sapor looks great i mightorder it from fasttech. What build do you recommend on that?
I usually vape my drippers on one battery tube mechs, and run something like dual 28ga KA1 slick wire coils in the .4-.6Ω range. Vapes fabulous on a mech in the mid-20s to mid 30s watt range, depending on build and battery state. If you're going to want to throw more watts at it on a regulated, you might want a more muscular build. Try twisted 28s at about .35-.4Ω which should rock the house between 50-70. Claptons are a bit thin in the 50-70 range, or at least with prefab wire. If you want to build your own wire, a 28ga core wrapped with 36 or so ought to get within your watt range and be fabulous.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I wouldn't get the Sapor RDA! I have two of them, and both slightly leak through the 510 pin.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What about the mutationx any leakage or problem? Are the clones good? Oppinion on the velocity clone?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What about the mutationx any leakage or problem? Are the clones good? Oppinion on the velocity clone?
I haven't had any problems with any of the original Mutation X versions. However, with the Mutation X V4, you have to be careful, when using the bottom airflow holes. One issue can be the wicks touching the holes, the other is over dripping, which can cause leaking through the bottom airflow holes
I only have Velocity V2 clones, and Velocity Mini clones. With the exception of one, all are made by Tobeco. I haven't had any issues so far with either clone. IMO, they are as good as their original counterparts. Just make sure to really clean them well before using them.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I haven't had any problems with any of the original Mutation X versions. However, with the Mutation X V4, you have to be careful, when using the bottom airflow holes. One issue can be the wicks touching the holes, the other is over dripping, which can cause leaking through the bottom airflow holes
I only have Velocity V2 clones, and Velocity Mini clones. With the exception of one, all are made by Tobeco. I haven't had any issues so far with either clone. IMO, they are as good as their original counterparts. Just make sure to really clean them well before using them.
Can you tell me which is the best the mini,v1 or v2. Do you recommend to buy that from fasttech? If yes please send a link i dont want to get bad stuff. I appreciate your help :)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Can you tell me which is the best the mini,v1 or v2. Do you recommend to buy that from fasttech? If yes please send a link i dont want to get bad stuff. I appreciate your help :)
Servus @Tempro, I bought the https://m.fasttech.com/p/2513500. However, I also like the https://m.fasttech.com/p/4422603 and https://m.fasttech.com/p/4422602. Those two are more designed for flavor. They do have a disadvantage though, the post holes are not well suited for Clapton, or Fused Clapton coils.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

VU Sponsors