Become a Patron!

Best regulated device for my needs.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im in the look out for something with ~50w, single battery setup and it cant be the zna50. Some ZNA's act like mechs, when battery is half full it starts to push less and less power. Should not be happening.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Both the Hana Mod 30 watt clone and the IPV2 will fit the bill.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DNA 40... It's interesting tech

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DNA40 is stupidly overpriced IMO. Anyone know when the 40 watt chips are coming up for sale? Could get one of those and build it myself.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DNA40 is stupidly overpriced IMO. Anyone know when the 40 watt chips are coming up for sale? Could get one of those and build it myself.
I just seen on here, a mini hana clone with a dna 40 for $100. I don't think that range is bad at all.
The Dna 40 chips have been available AFAIK, lots of people making mods with them.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, cool. The mods i checked out were all 250$+ and thats way over my comfort zone. Thanks all for the advice.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tested a DNA40 and quickly found out its not my thing. Absolutely hate the stupid temp control, worst thing ever.

Rawmade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
YiHi SX Mini. 60w, soft start ability, gorgeous, small, built like a $250+ mod for $189

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The temp control with nickle wire can be very nice at preventing dry hits. With that said, I agree that it is not worth the price. Frankly, there are plenty of devices that fit your bill none of which I have tried since I jumped from 30 to 100. Honestly, unless you only want a single battery mod or you don't like the form factor, I can't think of any reason not to go for the sigelie 100w and add a little future proof. It is now $80 with chana clones still costing around $70.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honestly, unless you only want a single battery mod or you don't like the form factor, I can't think of any reason not to go for the sigelie 100w and add a little future proof. It is now $80 with chana clones still costing around $70.
Solid advice ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like my IPV2. They are cheaper now with the release of the v3.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like my IPV2. They are cheaper now with the release of the v3.
Higher quality device than the V3 too IMO; provided you don't 'need' more wattage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors