Become a Patron!

Best Regulated Devices, 40-75watts...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah... was thinking it's a bit pricey - was just checking out the innokin coolfire 18650 listed in this thread ... like 42 bux..seems like a sweet deal for 75 w... was hoping to wait for the vt75 to come down in price ..but nervous re availability a la FDA bs .. ;p
Ecig.com has the VT75 at a good price. I'm sure they'll be running a father's day sale. They like to do last minute holiday sales. Can't go wrong with the Coolfire tc. I have the 100w internal battery one and I love it. Board is DNA smooth. If I had to replace though I would go for the 18650 as I prefer external battery mods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are you serious Deucesjack?:facepalm: LOL! It doesn't really make my decision anymore complicated, as I'm pretty set on my next mod being of smaller size/wattage and using an 18650 battery. Your Ohm Slice does look pretty compact. As usual, thanks for sharing! Vape On!:vino:
If you have a vape shop in your area, you should stop by and see if they have any of the mods your thinking about. Lots of time being able to hold and see in person can help making up your mind.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the 100w internal battery one and I love it. Board is DNA smooth. If I had to replace though I would go for the 18650 as I prefer external battery mods.

yeah agreed re the external - hows the fire response on that? quick or laggy ? would assume the dna is 'right there' but have not ever had one.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you have a vape shop in your area, you should stop by and see if they have any of the mods your thinking about. Lots of time being able to hold and see in person can help making up your mind.
Lol, oh boy Ben the vape shop owners here aren't going to like that. Lmao.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah agreed re the external - hows the fire response on that? quick or laggy ? would assume the dna is 'right there' but have not ever had one.
The Coolfire fires instantly no lag whatsoever.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

haha.. yep yep .. good idea that... altho not too many here are gonna pay the on the street price when we kno we can get a much better deal ..hence the 'vape shop owners' blues .. ;p hey .. still pick up stuff when stuck or to support a local guy if they do good business! .. s'all good! :cool:

The Coolfire fires instantly no lag whatsoever.

awesome .. might just have to get the 75 / 100 then... i like the lines on it ... same with the vt75 - reminds me of the kbox ... to me felt very comfortable.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about a presa 75? I have the 100 and I love the form factor and the firing mechanism.

that is pretty cool looking... very star trek .. lol tickles my scifi ... no SS tho - which is a db .. it's a comfortable grip tho? just curious re that.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the vape shops only charged around $2-5 more it wouldn't be such a big deal. It's when they're charging $50-60 for mods we know we can get for $30-40. Having a B&M isn't license to rip people off. It's their own fault for being greedy, have a hard time feeling sorry for that.

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
that is pretty cool looking... very star trek .. lol tickles my scifi ... no SS tho - which is a db .. it's a comfortable grip tho? just curious re that.
I'm a big fan of ss mods but this one only comes in black, white, and grey. The whole front panel is the firing mechanism. You can lock it via button presses like other joytechs or using a hard switch at the top.

The Presa 100 was a bargain at $30 from Ecig. I think vaportek was carrying them at the same price.

6b9daead92ccbd4b37e79bdd7a2a2ecc.jpg

fed87abece7691f41ed4fbab92598e1b.jpg

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
So no one is mentioning the VT75 - like the looks of it ( to some it's ugly etc) any one tried out the HCigar vt75 ? would love to hear if any one thinks it IS or IS NOT worth it.. and of course why or why not ?
I just picked up the VT75 to review, and so far, it has been really good. Every mod seems to have it's ups and downs, including the VT75. It is definitely Evolv smooth, and consistent.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a big fan of ss mods but this one only comes in black, white, and grey

oh no the black is good .. what I meant was the pressa 75 looked like it did not support ss wire ... I see that the 100 does.. 30 bux !.. that is a steal... so many mods .. so not enuff money lol ;p

Every mod seems to have it's ups and downs, including the VT75. It is definitely Evolv smooth, and consistent.

was my thinking re that .. the evolv chip is def a plus re the decision process ... thanks for the info ! - will look for the review

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was about to pull the trigger on the pico from FT. I read that a few people were having issues with the usb port pulling out with the charge cable. That might not be a problem if you use external charger, but you wouldn't be able to do any future updates. I crossed it off my list after reading about that.

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
oh no the black is good .. what I meant was the pressa 75 looked like it did not support ss wire ... I see that the 100 does.. 30 bux !.. that is a steal... so many mods .. so not enuff money lol ;p

was my thinking re that .. the evolv chip is def a plus re the decision process ... thanks for the info ! - will look for the review
Lol sorry for the confusion. Check the wismec site. Supposedly the presa 75 supports ss. It's weird though. It's not listed on the top of the page but it shows ss support towards the middle. Maybe ss support came with a firmware upgrade.

For what it's worth I'm in the market for a DNA75. I've fallen in love with the quality of temp control.

LunaChaos

ECF Refugee
Thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts... I must admit, I'm torn. I was very close to pulling the trigger on the Eleaf Istick Pico, because of solid reviews on design, durability... Still inclined to choose th Pico kit with the Melo 3 Mini tank(coils that can be used from ijust, Atlantis, etc.,) It's a small device and I read that the larger tanks won't fit well, because of the protruding battery top... well, it's a small device and I'd likely be using smaller tanks on it.(like the Melo Mini, Supertank Mini, or the Kayfun V3 Mini )

Then, I begin to see more and more recommendations for the Coolfire IV(looks like they have a 75watt and 100watt). I like the looks of it and the reviews, too.

Not really a fan of the look of the Evic VTC Mini...

I haven't heard overwhelming support for the IPVD2.

Seems like I'm almost where I started... maybe not so much.. but still hesitant on making my final decision. HELP ME! HELP ME MORE, PLEASE.

Why should I pick Coolfire IV(or the Evic VTC mini) over the Pico and vice versa? & what about the IPVD2... Choices! Choices. Choices.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Vape On, Vapsters!
Hey there!!! Just thought I'd let you know that I've been using the Pico for a month now with the Melo 3 mini it came with, my many Atlantis2s and Triton2 tanks, Kanger Tobox Mini and and the EGO Mega that came with my late great EVic lol With a couple of the tanks, notably the Triton2, you just need to adjust the airflow before you put it in place on the PICO, but I have to say that little unit is performing WELL and has already had a firmware upgrade (nothing major, but an upgrade nonetheless!) Hope this helps some.

VU Sponsors