Become a Patron!

Best strawberry?

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got most of my supplies today to start DIY & while putting everything away I realized I never got any strawberry. None. I don' know what happened, but I somehow forgot to order a flavor that is in a LOT of the recipes I've printed out & want to try. So now that I've got to order round 2 of some flavors, I want to know who has the best strawberry? Right now all my flavors are Capella, TFA & FW. Thanks.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To get the best strawberry most people mix a couple different ones. I use TFA strawberry and ripe strawberry together. A lot of people prefer CAP. It's really an individual thing,, but I would get a couple different brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To get the best strawberry most people mix a couple different ones. I use TFA strawberry and ripe strawberry together. A lot of people prefer CAP. It's really an individual thing,, but I would get a couple different brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like kimber said, you will probably end up with a mix. If I had to choose one it would be TFA Ripe Strawberry.
Sounds good. I believe I will get a couple.
Thanks.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One that I like, which doesn't get mentioned much, is tfa strawberries & cream. I don't know how it compares to the cap flavor of the same name, but to me it has aspects of cap sweet strawberry, tfa strawberry, and tfa sweet cream. It's a pretty nice balance, depending on what you're going for.

For a nice, authentic strawberry, FA is good. It's mild and tastes like a real fruit. As others have said, many use a combo of a few different brands to hit their own strawberry sweet spot.

I'm ordering Inawera Strawberry and Inawera Shisha Strawberry (both available at bull city vapors) on the rave reviews of other people.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BTW, there is at least one recent thread discussing strawberry in depth here. Maybe search on some of the brand names along with the word "strawberry" and see if something useful comes up.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My favorites are: (in order of preference)

INW Shisha Strawberry
FE Strawberry
FA Strawberry

(mixed together)
TFA Strawberry Ripe
CAP Sweet Strawberry

TFA Strawberry & CAP Strawberries & Cream were the worst, taste to much chemicals IMO.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just did a Strawberry Peach today which is just OK. Should I tweak with more peach or strawberry is what I am thinking. Any suggestions?

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
TFA Strawberry (Ripe) - 50%
CAP Sweet Strawberry - 50%

Best strawberry "stone" flavoring :)

dmagicp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got most of my supplies today to start DIY & while putting everything away I realized I never got any strawberry. None. I don' know what happened, but I somehow forgot to order a flavor that is in a LOT of the recipes I've printed out & want to try. So now that I've got to order round 2 of some flavors, I want to know who has the best strawberry? Right now all my flavors are Capella, TFA & FW. Thanks.
I just got a bottle of Shisha Strawberry from INW and it is very nice. It is nice and sweet with a little tartness as well and seems to hold it's own in mixes. To me it is a more of an artificial, or candy like strawberry but it tastes delicious.

VU Sponsors