vaporizersdistributor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yesterday,smoktech released their latest TC Box Mod,named : X Cube Ultra 220w TC Mod officially. Just as the title suggested,the Smok Xcube Ultra supports max power to 220w,features upgradeable firmware, Bluetooth 4.0 technology supporting ,big OLED screen and powered by 2 x 18650 batteries and so on.and now X Cube Ultra is for sale at VaporizersDistributor.com with best price.

If you are in the market for a sub ohm tank for Smok 220w X Cube Ultra, here are two smoktech tanks recommendations

1. TFV8

Maybe as you knew, the Smok TFV8 was regarded as most powerful sub ohm tank in 2016.TFV8 Cloud Beast with awesome flavor,high performace and used four Unique Patented Turbo Engines: V8-T8 (6.6T), V8-T6 (6.0T), V8-Q4 (5.0T), V8 RBA (4.0T-X) and price is cheap and affordable. For the time being,the first batch of Smok TFV8 Tank has arrived at Vaporizersdistributor with best price,if you need,you can give it a shot.

2. Smok TFV4

TFV4 is always a great choice for TC Mod,especially for smoktech mod. TFV4 Kit has out the market for ages,with so many users and has a good reputation. Smok TFV4 features four different coil heads: quadruple, triple, single RBA and dual RBA and has a 5ml liquid capacity.and has an innovative drip tip,works well with 510 thread.the price for tfv4 tank is cheap and decent as well.

14667537190.jpg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have several TFV4. However, what I dislike about both tanks, you have to use the provided silicone ring, in order to avoid the swiveling top (for re-fill) to open accidentally, when on the road. Something you (the people) should be aware of.

Last edited:

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah they go well hand and hand
I am wanting the tvf8 waiting to see reviews- hear reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors