Best tank for heavy vaper?

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I AGREE all the previous KANGERS are POS!! You had a bad experience I get it...you have to know how to vape PROPERLY, the subtank is a MOUTH TO LUNG CLEARO/RBA, IMO its best to vape it MOUTH TO LUNG, THE draw on it is tight compare to the Atlantis,u got leaking,dry hits etc?? You are not vaping the CORRECT WAY! IMO
Not vaping the correct way? WTF? Please enlighten us all in how to "correctly" draw vapor out of a vaporizer.
Does Kanger have instructions with the Sub Tank telling me how to "correctly vape" so the POS won't leak juice all over my mod or burn my throat wiht dry hits?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You contradict yourself. You said in an earlier post that the Subtank will "cover all vapers need". Those who do direct lung hits seem excluded from the party however. Not quite "all vapers" then I guess...

Also, there is no "correct way" of vaping: if the hardware doesn't do what you want, find stuff that does. There is no reason for the user to bend to the limitation of the hardware.

Additionally, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to quit using caps all the fucking time: it makes you look like a retarded teenager who's just discovered the internet...
Yes I said it covers all vapers needs! SUBTANK is at its best when MOUTH TO LUNG draw!,all im trying to say is the SUBTANKs, will not replace a RDA, IT will never happen! Vapers suck/draw on this clearos like they are vaping on a RDA, GUESS WHAT! the subtank is not a RDA,even with the RBA option.
Dry hits,leaking etc etc... Why?
Because vapers vape it like its a freaking DRIPPER!
If you wanna blow clouds then drip..
Will you take me seriously now?
Newbies!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not vaping the correct way? WTF? Please enlighten us all in how to "correctly" draw vapor out of a vaporizer.
Does Kanger have instructions with the Sub Tank telling me how to "correctly vape" so the POS won't leak juice all over my mod or burn my throat wiht dry hits?

Do You drip?

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes I said it covers all vapers needs! SUBTANK is at its best when MOUTH TO LUNG draw!,all im trying to say is the SUBTANKs, will not replace a RDA, IT will never happen! Vapers suck/draw on this clearos like they are vaping on a RDA, GUESS WHAT! the subtank is not a RDA,even with the RBA option.
Dry hits,leaking etc etc... Why?
Because vapers vape it like its a freaking DRIPPER!
If you wanna blow clouds then drip..
Will you take me seriously now?
Newbies!
Lung hits makes it leak? Granted I'm not the smartest man in the world...but..huh?
Dude... you calling us "newbies" is hilarious! It's painfully obvious that's it's indeed you that's the newb.
Most of these folks commenting on this thread are way above average in vape knowledge.
I myself have been in it since 2011 and my collection of gear is full spectrum from cartos, tanks, RBA's, RBTA's. Plus many mechs and regulated mods of many shapes and sizes. At last count I'm almost at 100 separate pieces. Some awesome, some junk.
So learn some more and come back and see us when you catch up young grasshopper.
Your to green to keep up right now.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I AGREE all the previous KANGERS are POS!! You had a bad experience I get it...you have to know how to vape PROPERLY, the subtank is a MOUTH TO LUNG CLEARO/RBA, IMO its best to vape it MOUTH TO LUNG, THE draw on it is tight compare to the Atlantis,u got leaking,dry hits etc?? You are not vaping the CORRECT WAY! IMO

So by your "logic" all previous kanger products are POS? So everyone still using older Kanger products are Vaping wrong according to you? I still use my protank and aerotanks, they're not dripper, they're not a subohm tank, they're clearomizers and they work great for what they are and for the people that like that.

I feel like some people here are just fanboys. Either tank sounds like they do what they are. Suppose too.

If finding a product that you like and recommending it to other people when they ask a question makes me a "fanboy" then I guess I am. Nothing's perfect and nothing will work for everyone. Just because I like my iPhone doesn't mean I think eveyone should have one. But if someone's looking for a new phone and asks me what I like im obviously going to tell them about the product I have experience with.

Just my .02

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So by your "logic" all previous kanger products are POS? So everyone still using older Kanger products are Vaping wrong according to you? I still use my protank and aerotanks, they're not dripper, they're not a subohm tank, they're clearomizers and they work great for what they are and for the people that like that.

If finding a product that you like and recommending it to other people when they ask a question makes me a "fanboy" then I guess I am. Nothing's perfect and nothing will work for everyone. Just because I like my iPhone doesn't mean I think eveyone should have one. But if someone's looking for a new phone and asks me what I like im obviously going to tell them about the product I have experience with.

Just my .02

Im talking about the people that are completely bashing one certian item. Saying its a POS. I get promoting something you like I do the same thing!

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just my .02[/QUOTE
Well my friend im happy that you still like ur pro tanks, me myself started with vivi novas to the protanks all versions to KAYFUNS TO the taifuns to the aqua's to the ELK'S to the SUBTANK! as you can see I improve over time.. When I say kanger tanks are pos that's because my VAPING needs exploded and I wanted something more satisfying...
If you love ur products,then im happy for you, but never I insisted on a vaper to buy or purchased what I think is satisfying for me...like e-juice VAPING is a very OBJECTIVE HOBBY...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lung hits makes it leak? Granted I'm not the smartest man in the world...but..huh?
Dude... you calling us "newbies" is hilarious! It's painfully obvious that's it's indeed you that's the newb.
Most of these folks commenting on this thread are way above average in vape knowledge.
I myself have been in it since 2011 and my collection of gear is full spectrum from cartos, tanks, RBA's, RBTA's. Plus many mechs and regulated mods of many shapes and sizes. At last count I'm almost at 100 separate pieces. Some awesome, some junk.
So learn some more and come back and see us when you catch up young grasshopper.
Your to green to keep up right now.
It doesn't matter how much VAPING STUFF you have,I have been vaping since 2011, explored from the cartos,vivi,protanks,taifun,aquas,kafuns,elk now the SUBTANK,I never had leaking issues, all im trying to say is that know the product ur using research on it and learn it! I just dont like it when people buy a product not knowing how the thing works, then come here talk shit about it...
The newbies is not for you my friend,is for vapers that are new, I apologize if u misunderstood me...VAPE ON

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't matter how much VAPING STUFF you have,I have been vaping since 2011, explored from the cartos,vivi,protanks,taifun,aquas,kafuns,elk now the SUBTANK,I never had leaking issues, all im trying to say is that know the product ur using research on it and learn it! I just dont like it when people buy a product not knowing how the thing works, then come here talk shit about it...
The newbies is not for you my friend,is for vapers that are new, I apologize if u misunderstood me...VAPE ON
I think he's talkin' 'bout me.
[URL=http://s691.photobucket.com/user/Raymond65/media/Fun%20pics/sick_and_tired_green_guy.jpg.html] [/URL]

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bottom line for the OP's question of "best tank for heavy vapor"...
Check out The Goblin, the Billow, the Lemo, the Fogger, the Kayfun, or even the Big Dripper.
I've got all of these except the Goblin (but I hear it's good)
But I can tell you out of all my rta's my old Big Dripper still does a great job and I also like the Billow real well.
Oh and also there's a new one called the Silverplay that's out now but I don't know anything about it.

Well everyone are "fanboys" of their favorite atty.

Unfortunately not me. I have a billow, lemo, kayfun (multiple versions), orchid, aqua v2 and clones of a lot of them and when one doesn't seem right, I swap it out. Also considering a silverplay and/or goblin but just can't decide between the 2 yet. I don't lung hit although I will sometimes, my habit is mouth to lung at around 1 ohm with 6mg nic juice (down from 18mg down from 24mg cartos) using generally 15-20w. I am using 2 ileaf's (20w and a 30w) and am also considering buying the 50w.

Unfortunately what my problem is, is that I want a good decent sized cloud filled with flavor but don't like the work involved with lung hitting. So because of that I'm also on the hunt for a new tank.

The orchid and the aqua v2 seem to be my favorites though (the aqua retains too much damned heat!!) but I want MORE =(

VU Sponsors