Become a Patron!

Best Tasteless, Throat-hit-less Nicotine in UK

SPINNINGCASH

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. Im getting back into vaping / making my own juice after a 2 year break. A whole lot has changed since then; EU restrictions on tank ml and nicotine, mods have gone crazier, even more mental coil wires, ahhh its good to be back!! :bliss:

The last time I ordered bottled nicotine online I had a very bad experience. I based my order upon cost effectiveness instead of quality, basically buying the cheapest nic I could get my hands on. It was around a 200ml glass bottle (those were the good days)

I used the nicotine/ejuice calculator and turned my nicotine free home made 30ml ejuice bottle into 3mg strength. When I buy eliquid I always buy at 3mg and chain vape with no problem.

So I filled up my TFV4 tank (it was the sh*t at the time dont laugh!!!) with my new homemade 3ml juice and fired it up. It tasted absolutely disgusting!! Every time I took a hit it hurt the back of my throat and was literally unsmokeable. I tried to force myself to man up and vape it for the whole day but I ended up throwing it away within a few hours. YUCK!

It was nothing to do with the ejuice as I made that recipe many times before (nicotineless) and vaped all day long. The juice was so nice I was vaping just for flavour as it had no nicotine! And when I vape 3mg juice ive purchased I dont get any throat hit whatsoever. It was around this time I stopped vaping aswell so I never got the chance to order another bottle from elsewhere until now.

So basically I think I bought some trash nicotine that tainted my ejuice. Before I make the same mistake again im trying to find out from you guys in the UK what nicotine do you recommend that is as tasteless / flavourless / throat-hit-less as possible that you have come across or know about?

A link for purchase would be very nice too!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Try nic salts if available. Uses same % as regular nic for diy. I buy 100mg in pg.

VU Sponsors