Become a Patron!

Best vape package?

surf472

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm looking for a vape package. My dna 30 is kinda flipping balls on me and isn't functioning correctly, basically I'm looking for a unregulated mod or a mech that is relatively cheap and comes with batterys and the charger and all, is there a such package for this or?

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You'll get as many opinions as we have members.

Consider that you control voltage (Wattage) only with the type of coil you wrap with a mechanical, then that changes as the battery runs out of "juice." Depending on how much experience you've enjoyed, a regulated mod might be a better choice; I used mechs for a while.

Last edited:

surf472

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You'll get as many opinions as we have members.

Consider that you control voltage (Wattage) only with the type of coil you wrap with a mechanical, then that changes as the battery runs out of "juice." Depending on how much experience you've enjoyed, a regulated mod might be a better choice; I used mechs for a while.
I mean my limit is .5 ohms because of my regulated mod, I want to go lower, maybe .3 or .2? Is there a cheap mod you can do that with thats regulated? I dont want to spend more then like 40 because im still relatively new

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mean my limit is .5 ohms because of my regulated mod, I want to go lower, maybe .3 or .2? Is there a cheap mod you can do that with thats regulated? I dont want to spend more then like 40 because im still relatively new

There are plenty of VV/VW/TC mods that cost less than $40. I wouldn't recommend using a coil at lower than the manufacturer's rating. THey know the limitations of their product.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My advise to invest in a good VW mod that can fire down to at least two ohms and use dual batts ..a mod such as this would fire your subtanks as well as 1.0+
coils if your a MTL hitter..I hear the new single batt IPVD3 is 8Ow and can step down, but because its single batt it probly won't go too long on a single charge...I have the D2 with the .5 ohm Maganus tank that goes about 8hrs before needing a batt swap ..choices are many, and I hope you find what works for you best...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. I have both the 4S and D2 so not tempted by the D3 but I do use the D2 most frequently as the 4S is kind of a handful.

That said, the higher power (two 18650) mod has more, something, as if one can sense the horsepower even when cruising at low speeds. Crummy analogy. How 'bout this? It's how music sounds better on a large, powerful stereo system at the same volume as a low power stereo system. As the old OKUMA tag line read, "Semse of Power." :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My advise to invest in a good VW mod that can fire down to at least two ohms and use dual batts ..a mod such as this would fire your subtanks as well as 1.0+
coils if your a MTL hitter..I hear the new single batt IPVD3 is 8Ow and can step down, but because its single batt it probly won't go too long on a single charge...I have the D2 with the .5 ohm Maganus tank that goes about 8hrs before needing a batt swap ..choices are many, and I hope you find what works for you best...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yep I have the same experience with the same equipment (D2 and Starre [same tank as Maganus]).

VU Sponsors