Become a Patron!

Best Voltage

shagster

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are the best voltage levels for each set of ohms? I like a cool vape to a slight warm vape. I am a bit of a flavor chaser but gradually getting into cloud chasing.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
What are the best voltage levels for each set of ohms? I like a cool vape to a slight warm vape. I am a bit of a flavor chaser but gradually getting into cloud chasing.
That is a really hard question to answer, as it is so subjective. The best answer I could give you is to play with it and experiment to figure out what the "best" settings for you are. I recommend starting low, and working your way higher, until you find the combination of settings that give you the flavor and vapor production you are looking for.

HTH

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll come at it like this. The higher the resistance of the coil you have, the higher the voltage will be, but the current will be lower. The lower your resistance the lower the voltage, but you will use more current (amps). That's why most mods use wattage (total power) as the variable setting. Once you find the wattage you like, you can pretty much leave it there no matter what resistance your coil is.
Watts = Voltage x Amps.
Not really what you asked, but it's the best way I know to answer.

Cheers,
Steve

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not really sure there is a way to answer the OP's question. A 1Ω coil with 30g wire will take a completely different voltage to achieve a similar vaping experience than a 1Ω coil with 20g wire will.

VU Sponsors