Become a Patron!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just received a Goon style bf atty from Apex - worth the bucks (IMO) my squonking friends.

Just put a simple single coil build (1.4 ohm ss) and the flavor rivals the stumpy even.

At $45 for a clone, I was skeptical and actually had a case of buyers remorse before it came - which I am happy to say is gone since giving this baby a few puffs.

Was my first buy from Apex and I'm pretty happy.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The build came out kinda wonky - there is a learning curve with SS - I barely mastered kanthal and just switched.

This weekend will look at doing a double coil build. I was gonna wait till the vapemail arrives with cellulose but got too impatient, lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple Goons on their way to Catfish for sex-reorientation, have heard their great BF attys. I think Raymo has a clone amongst his authentic Goons, he said it wasn't bad either.

Now that I think of it...I believe Spanky has one too.....:tldr:

Perhaps we should start a Goon club....secret handshake, the whole nine yards.....:vino:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple Goons on their way to Catfish for sex-reorientation, have heard their great BF attys. I think Raymo has a clone amongst his authentic Goons, he said it wasn't bad either.

Now that I think of it...I believe Spanky has one too.....:tldr:

Perhaps we should start a Goon club....secret handshake, the whole nine yards.....:vino:

I shudder to think of the type of handshake the GOON would merit - especially if Hank were involved :eek:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I shudder to think of the type of handshake the GOON would merit - especially if Hank were involved :eek:
Like I said, it would have to be secret....I wouldn't tell anyone either if Spanky was involved.....:giggle:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just received a Goon style bf atty from Apex - worth the bucks (IMO) my squonking friends.

Just put a simple single coil build (1.4 ohm ss) and the flavor rivals the stumpy even.

At $45 for a clone, I was skeptical and actually had a case of buyers remorse before it came - which I am happy to say is gone since giving this baby a few puffs.

Was my first buy from Apex and I'm pretty happy.
Where did you get the BF Goon clone from? Got a link?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was hesitant to spend that on a clone that sells on FT for $10 but it's solid and I didn't have to try to mod it myself

VU Sponsors