Become a Patron!

Big Baby Beast - Coil Assistance Needed!

Particularly new to vaping, but with a few knowledge. Currently own the SMOK Alien Mod with the Big Baby. Already used the pre-installed and extra T6 coil. Currently using RBA. I would like to know which coils would be suitable in case I need to change it? I know Clapton/Kanthal, but I would appreciate exact specifications so I know which ones to purchase. I wouldn't be the one installing it. I'll just purchase it online and have it built in the local shop. Also, what are the recommended settings and stuff? Also, how long before I need to change the coils? Thanks.

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Claptons, and specially fused claptons, will give you the best flavor. In fact, i believe your rda a pair of factory claptons. Claptons can last you a very long time. Its your wick that needs to be changed periodically. Its hard to say how long, but some have reported using claptons that lasted up to 6 months. lol who knows, I change my coils when i start seeing too much wear. Now, they do last much much longer than the big baby beast replacement coil heads, which have a 2 week life at best, but, unlike the coil heads, rda coils require maintenance. You have to change the wick and dry burn them to clean them. But its really easy and you save money. As for the size, a 24/36 clapton or fused clapton, 5wraps on a .25 bid should fit.

VU Sponsors