Become a Patron!

Bigger than 26650

I recently upgraded from an unregulated 18650 mod to a unregulated 22650 Hades Mod AWT 4500mah 75amps. I want more, Is there another kind of battery out there that is bigger and or can work with vaping. I built my first DNA30 box mod last week but would love to build an unregulated custom mod to fit around a massive battery. I would user a motorcycle battery if that would work and build it in a lunch box... just to give you an idea. Thank you.

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you might be on to something. i'll loan you my spiderman lunch box. might have to twist your coils with 12awg and modify a campbell soup can into an atty

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have just the device for you!

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i'll take that two-fer deal.

Mau

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I recently upgraded from an unregulated 18650 mod to a unregulated 22650 Hades Mod AWT 4500mah 75amps. I want more, Is there another kind of battery out there that is bigger and or can work with vaping. I built my first DNA30 box mod last week but would love to build an unregulated custom mod to fit around a massive battery. I would user a motorcycle battery if that would work and build it in a lunch box... just to give you an idea. Thank you.
try lipo do research on RC forums i use turnigy lipo does the job pretty well ;)

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Probably the way to go is to put a bunch of matched 18650 or 26650 cells in parallel, effectively making a pack. Past 26650 the batteries don't really get much better.

If you want a single battery to enable these potential bad decisions, how about lithium ion powersports batteries, like this one: 13V, 270A, that's 3500 watts with a 2 lb battery. http://shoraipower.com/lfx18a1-bs12-p86

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for the mushroom cloud of vapor you make from trying this

VU Sponsors