Become a Patron!

biggest rebuildable RTA Tanks and RDAs? 30mm plus?

vapesmooth1234

Member For 4 Years
I want as big of a deck as possible (hopefully velocity) for tons of vapors but something that can be rebuilt with something like 9+ wraps of dual/quad fused Clapton.

I know the 35mm Reaper RDA/hybrid but you have to buy a bunch of special coils to screw into it, not rebuildable. I have the tfv8 with octa coils but again, want rebuildable and even larger diameter. Prefer rta but want an rda also if available. Any suggestions? Thanks

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
Mason 40mm dump tank and the mason 40mm rda will be my next addy purchase. I had the chance to see the 40mm dump tank
In person yesterday and it very big. I set it on a empty 1590n1 encloser and it was perfect. No hangover if the 510 is drilled more towards the center.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    893.4 KB · Views: 52

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Mason 40mm dump tank and the mason 40mm rda will be my next addy purchase. I had the chance to see the 40mm dump tank
In person yesterday and it very big. I set it on a empty 1590n1 encloser and it was perfect. No hangover if the 510 is drilled more towards the center.
Anyone sell that size box in an unregulated lipo setup or a DNA 200?

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If I didn't blow my budget at Kennedy, would have definitely grabbed a 30mm dump tank this weekend while it's on sale

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
Anyone sell that size box in an unregulated lipo setup or a DNA 200?
I took this photo at nymbis vapor in Knoxville Tn. They do custom boxes anyway you want them. Check them out in face book. Oh yea they are alot cheaper then most custom boxes I have seen.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9876b41f4d82d88dd1afb45ead6f39e6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30mm
Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus
Ohmega Beast
Ohmega Alpha BFT
Ohmega Calypso
Hellvape Iron Maiden

Less than 30mm
Ijoy Limitless RDTA (Plus or Classic)
Ijoy Combo RDTA
Ohmega Alpha One
Ijoy Tornado RDTA
Coilart Azeroth RDTA
Coilart Combo
Smokjoy Demon Hunter
Smok Skyhook
Ijoy EXO XL

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Hydro1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive got a few rdas,one of them being the 30mm temple rda. Can fit damn near anything in it, 3mm post holes and a stupid amount of airflow.

Akrotiri

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I want as big of a deck as possible (hopefully velocity) for tons of vapors but something that can be rebuilt with something like 9+ wraps of dual/quad fused Clapton.

I know the 35mm Reaper RDA/hybrid but you have to buy a bunch of special coils to screw into it, not rebuildable. I have the tfv8 with octa coils but again, want rebuildable and even larger diameter. Prefer rta but want an rda also if available. Any suggestions? Thanks
Intaste.de has the Tilemahos Armed in 32.5mm and 31.5mm. I think the 32.5 is out of stock but they have the 31.5 and they ship to the US quickly in 3 business days via fedex. It's listed as 194euros but they subtract the VAT tax if it's a US order or anywhere outside the EU. So it will cost about 160euros.

https://www.intaste.de/en/golden-greek-tilemahos-armed-32-5-mm.html

VU Sponsors