Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won this in a raffle. It is used but in great condition. It has the special marble/granite looking button (I am told that adds value) as far as anything else I am at a loss. I am going to take pictures and post them here because I know it has some kind of device in the tank but I am not sure what it is. I have an email in the original owner too find out what is in the tank. If you were in the raffle from trade and vape you might have seen the Billet Box I am talking about. It is the Green one. My main concern (for any mods reading this) is that I am placing this in the proper area to sell this mod. I was going to keep it as I do collect mods and a BB is something all collectors should have but I think I am going to start the process of buying a new one with a DNA Board as I am A big fan of the EVOLVE products. I just think that the person who owns this BB should be one who appreciates it. I have a lot of mouth to lung gear and I am not so sure I would appreciate this mod like someone who has been trying to get one for a while now. I will be gathering more information so I can give buyers accurate info over the next few days. Pictures are to come as well. Anyone who wants to can email me REMOVED BY STAFF . This is an AUTHENTIC BB by the way. I guess I should have stated that first

Send private convo for contact.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I WILL HAVE THE PICS UP BY TOMORROW. I am speaking with someone tonight about price. I am not going to auction it but if you want it now pending pics you can make an offer.
I was just letting you know the rules of posting on here. all threads need pics and a price ;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Dr PennsylvaPia , He said that because it is part of this sections guidelines, we don't allow "Offers" threads, so you need an asking price and photo's of the item for sale, posted by tonight, latest tomorrow, or I will have to close the thread, Thanks:)

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just letting you know the rules of posting on here. all threads need pics and a price ;)

ok thank you will do by tomorrow. I got lost in trying to figure where to post and by the time I found where I did not see rules although they could have been under my nose I was seeing double. I have been researching and hunting for a fair price to offer for over 12 hours. There are not a lot of these things for sale so finding info is a major project thank you for the info.

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dr PennsylvaPia , He said that because it is part of this sections guidelines, we don't allow "Offers" threads, so you need an asking price and photo's of the item for sale, posted by tonight or I will have to close the thread, Thanks:)

ok thank you. In the interest of doing it the right way can you close this thread and I will post a new one properly when I have the info I need to set a price? Thank you both for your help!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hiya Dr P, good to see ya
hi_there_smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors