Member For 5 Years
4 post design
4 juice channels
two 2.5mm adjustable airflow holes
pyrex glass tank
holds 5ml
adjustable copper 510 connection

http://www.eciggity.com/billow-rta-by-ehpro-eciggity/

IMG_2004__70228.1415163555.1280.1280.png IMG_2005__46612.1415232001.1280.1280.png IMG_1998__18794.1415222822.1280.1280.png IMG_1999__21200.1415163620.1280.1280.png IMG_2001__61188.1415231358.1280.1280.png

ive said before the mainstream vaping devices will shift from clones to american designers working with chinese manufacturers to put out great products at affordable prices. this is the second example this week ive posted to the forum and they both look like winners

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yea i think the only issue i have is how huge it looks. im sure they will release a shortened chimney and glass tank if not just a whole nano version 2

Like Lemo (and Hummer): start huge, then get smaller. Unlike Orchid (and Mini): start small, then get bigger. Also like Lemo, cost a lot more every step of the way. Still interesting though.

TrashCat

Member For 4 Years
Why, oh why did they keep the one piece chimney design??!!

Would have been great if they had made it a 2 piece :(

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why, oh why did they keep the one piece chimney design??!!

Would have been great if they had made it a 2 piece :(
i agree but this probably wicks like an orchid, going into the channels, and i havent had any problems with the orchid. hopefully same case here

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's about 6mm shorter than a Squape R, 3mm shorter than a Rose, virtually the same as a Kaiser, about a mm longer than a KFL and about 2mm longer than an Atlantis or Aerotank. Holds a nice juice volume.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. Never seen that guy. My first build was pretty spot on to his just lower @ .3 ohms. Leaked too. I probably need to try more cotton next time.

Second tank I did a cyclops shaped tiger wire chimney coil. It leaks less, heats up more, but produces a cooler but still thick vapor. Wicking it, I just passed the cotton across the left side of the deck under the negative wire (which runs from the bottom of the coil as a safety measure) , behind the coil, around the front of the coil clockwise looking down, over the negative wire, and back between the left post and center post to lay on the right side of the deck looking at it from the opposite side. I did the same to the other side so the whole deck ended covered in cotton with the coils taking up all the space over the vents. To make the coil cyclops shaped, I just wrapped it at 3mm, and then formed it around the nose of some 5 inch hemostats.

It's fun to build.

VU Sponsors