Become a Patron!

Billow V3 build for flavor?

I have a billow v3 and mod VTC mini, i heve kanthal A1 in 24g,26g,28g(it's running out cause I used it to make twisted wire)

and no matter what kind of build I used in my Billow V3, the flavor....it's always not so good.
it feels like the flavor is been thin up.

I want to have more density of flavor , if I currently can't go to get new wire, what build I can try to get more flavor?

I've tried 26g parallel ,6 wraps, on 2.4mm、28g twisted, 6 wraps, on 2mm etc.....

*by the way, I want the ohm to be higher than 0.2ohm even higher than 0.3ohm, cause my mod will shows "weak battery" if the ohm is lower than 0.2ohm(or 0.3ohm).

will this be possible? please give me some advise .thank you.
or maybe it's like the rumor said :Billow V3 is just ,have some problem on it that it just flavorless .
(I've tried ask this question on my country's BBS,didn't get legit answers. some even said the things above.And I'm sad that isn't any ways to save my RTA unless I buy other RTAs.)

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a billow v3 and mod VTC mini, i heve kanthal A1 in 24g,26g,28g(it's running out cause I used it to make twisted wire)

and no matter what kind of build I used in my Billow V3, the flavor....it's always not so good.
it feels like the flavor is been thin up.

I want to have more density of flavor , if I currently can't go to get new wire, what build I can try to get more flavor?

I've tried 26g parallel ,6 wraps, on 2.4mm、28g twisted, 6 wraps, on 2mm etc.....

*by the way, I want the ohm to be higher than 0.2ohm even higher than 0.3ohm, cause my mod will shows "weak battery" if the ohm is lower than 0.2ohm(or 0.3ohm).

will this be possible? please give me some advise .thank you.
or maybe it's like the rumor said :Billow V3 is just ,have some problem on it that it just flavorless .
(I've tried ask this question on my country's BBS,didn't get legit answers. some even said the things above.And I'm sad that isn't any ways to save my RTA unless I buy other RTAs.)
thin your cotton wicking down and consider switching to rayon

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the nano, but I use a 28g, 2mm w/ 7-8 wraps that gets me in the .7ohm'sh range. Place the coil close to the air vents and run her at 30w range. Flavor Pops!

VU Sponsors