Become a Patron!

Bionic Vapors - 2 juice review

CloudRider91

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know this is a slightly newer company, but there are extensive threads on E-Cig-Online-Forum about these guys... They don't offer quite as many options for flavors as many sites, probably due to their relative newness, but I figured I'd try them. The shipping turnaround was decent, not the quickest, not the slowest. The prices are pretty good for a 15ml (around $6).

Rainbow Madness - This juice is amazing for me. Sweet and tart candy vape that I went through extremely quickly and will definitely re-order. It's hard to describe but it's a great blend of fruit and candy flavors. Great throat hit at 80 PG, 24mg.

Space Cruise - This one isn't quite for me but the throat hit is decent. An eccentric mix of grapefruit, apple, cantoloupe and something else. For me, it's a little contradictory, you think you're getting a fruity, apple taste but then the cantoloupe is almost buttery. May be for you, not for me.

Will definitely order some other juices from these guys. They do well in a clearomizer and the throat hit has been solid on two out of two juices. Relatively customizable. Good prices.

VU Sponsors