Become a Patron!

Black Stillare Clone from Fasttech

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my Stillare clone from Fasttech
22b0f8b19e17ab368b07dcc2d17662c1.jpg

This is the less expensive of the two they offer (the one WITHOUT the white logo).

Engraving is nice, deep and pronounced.
The black PVD coating appears to be extremely durable and looks like it could take some abuse. It won't, though, because I'm extremely careful with my gear.
Overall look is much better than anticipated considering it's $9.60 right now.

1757d9ecc99e0465269bfbdec3563f74.jpg

The deck is stainless with gold plated posts (Real gold, you ask? Doubt it)
Screws seem to be somewhat cheap, but that's expected at this price point. The center post hole is my only gripe thus far, and only because it's slightly off center to the holes in the negative posts. Doesn't really affect the build, but it just bugs me to look at.
The cap comes off with just enough resistance and the airflow control opens and closes very smoothly, so the o-rings are pretty much perfect.
The matching drip tip that's included fits just a touch too snug for my taste, but I like it, so I'll be leaving it on. The lion logo on it doesn't jive with the subdued look of the logo, but I can live with that.
f401191c4d31352dcd05b85e07412391.jpg

I've got it on a Cloupor Cana Mod at the moment so I decided on a dual coil 1 ohm build so I can still vape at lower wattage when I want. Even as low as 18 watts this thing chucks vapor! My kitchen, dining room, and living room looked like I was hosting a vape meet after 5 or so hits. Flavor is good as well, not as good as my Infinite Magma, but still not bad.
Pretty easy to build on as well. Post holes are large for thicker wire. The deck holds a decent amount of juice as well.

Totally impressed and definitely recommend it to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors